Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your telling me she has been up got the soft play area let lardsome out but not opened blinds right,first thing I do wen go downstairs.
Make for lunch thought you doing roast today?

Ps thanks for showing dishwasher I mentioned last night you don’t

Reactions: 2
So she's trying to tell us she's using 'The ordinary' skin care basically as its cheap as chips tries to make herself look like she's not about the money 🙄...Soph you've left your Liz Earle skin care range in the background, £18 a bottle! I know it's this range as its the only thing that's works for my sensitive skin wish I could use the cheap as chips stuff!
at least she's not used that crappy gretel filter for once

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also this was from the other day.....why bother posting the same clips? Why dont she just stop and play with her little boy, get the saucepans out with a wodden spoon, roll around in the garden, even watch a kiddie tv program? Weird
I know I wish she'd let him just be free with his toys if that makes sense?! It all seems so staged like she chooses what he plays with, she should take a look at my lounge it's like a bombs gone off with my son's toys I just let him get on with it😂 and wish she'd give the boy a bloody sandwich god forbid some chicken nuggets and chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But remember not long after she posted a pic of some sort of hat just perched on his head with her laughing saying ‘ it doesn’t fit’ making fun of him again. 😡
This is some MumsNet tit but I get so annoyed at how much she just sits there and laughs at Ronnie when he’s trying to do something. Listen here Hinch, you’re about to end up with a child who’s scared to try anything new because he thinks you’re gonna laugh at him (not WITH him AT him). Put your bleeping phone away, get on the floor, encourage him to try, clap for him while he’s practicing, help to position his body (like help him get his knee up so he can actually climb his blocks) and he’ll have the best time

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s in that bleeping Moses basket again! All crunched up into the foetal position. How would she like it if someone put her 7foot frame into a toddler bed and made her sleep like that?? bleeping idiot

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It’s been mentioned but hearing she’s propping RonJonChrisBonnington up for the Gram in dangerous situations nips my head. Baby proofing is so important. It’s also not just your plug covers or table corner protectors, cupboard locks and maybe toilet seat thingies (forgot the name) to stop trapped fingers. It’s also removing, hey Soph read this, REMOVING heavy ornaments that can smash. Hiding all chemicals. Making sure they can’t get hold of pokers, knives etc. But also telling them nope and moving them away. Of course they’ll laugh and try again. It’s a 2 way street. Gotta learn boundaries. Soph propping him on the couch with things in his mouth or propping him in drawers that will either trap his fingers or god forbid topple on him. Get tae f*ck. you’re an absolute plum. Poor kid
I don’t want Ronnie hurt but the other bad thing is obviously she’s meant to be an influenza. Influence then!!! Get baby proof stuff. Do a segment on it. I’ll respect that. Otherwise your barmy army of folk like that saffie will copy every it and put their kids in danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The studio hasn’t been altered for Rrrronnieblesshisfingers arrival at all has it. She’s got piles and piles of tat shite and all the stuff packed tightly in barskittttsss in every single hole in the house bet Jayyymieees got a barskkkittttt shoved right up his arse with a few eBay Hinch hauls (Cos that’s what we were treated to yesterday weren’t we). Why upon why she she cannot see the danger in him opening and closing them drawers is beyond me. And the Moses basket. I can’t even deal. I’m sure my two were out of theirs by about 7 weeks. Absolutely bleeping diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get him out of that bleeping Moses basket you stupid bleep!!! 😠😠😠 Before he actually falls out of it!!
Why doesn't anyone tell her??? He's nearly 1 and able to move!
She really is trying to stunt his development by trying to keep him a baby!
Disgusting excuse for a Mother! 😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 22
Semi serious thread suggestion as we all know she reads here and this is something close to my heart-

BABY PROOF YOUR EFFING HOUSE YOU SPOON! YOU CAN GET GREY STAIR GATES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I fastened my seatbelt in anticipation at how she was going to pronounce Hyaluronic acid , but it was too much for her and just said drops...hope this makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Another fascinating post showing everyone how to spray every thing, fold clothes and load a dishwasher. How on earth did we all manage to do these complicated chores before Mrs Hinch appeared on the scene to give us all her invaluable tips? Stupid woman and even more stupid if that is possible are all the halfwits that follow her. I admit I am not really into cleaning as my daughter will no doubt testify but at my age I would rather sit with a good serial killer book, watch a bit of telly or sit at this computer marvelling at all the ' Hinchers' - her included - who are basically beggars. Hubby wandered in to the living room while I was looking at Hinch's Instagram. Him: "who's that? , bloody hell she looks older than you" Me: It's that Hinch woman, she is only a young lass but uses what I think they call an app to make her look like that" Him: "Why does she do that then?" Me "god knows lad, I think she likes to hide behind it" Him: "Why don't you do it then but make yourself look younger?" Me: "Because I use a computer and I don't know how to do it on that" Him: "We have a mobile phone, you bought it a few years ago to keep in touch with the kids when we were in Spain" Me: "Oh that thing, no it only cost £9.99 so I don't think I could do apps on it. As a matter of fact I think the last text I managed to send simply said. HERE. HOT. MAM XXX I'm not even sure where it is now - probably still in one of the suitcases " Laughter Stay safe folk xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So does she has this moses basket in his bedroom? I'm confused? She made her bed this morning and no sign of it in there and you never see it in the lounge either

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.