Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "stairs basket" is basically a hinch haul of brand new stuff. Not like there's 3 odd socks, a pen and some half used sun screen in there?
This is what got me!? Surely they are for the bits of crap your kids being downstairs and are hidden in there until they make it upstairs!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God dont mention his head do u remember the last time someone did that 😂😂😂
But remember not long after she posted a pic of some sort of hat just perched on his head with her laughing saying ‘ it doesn’t fit’ making fun of him again. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t get the board... I would understand if you were writing it in advance for the week so you knew what to get at the supermarket but she uses it to record what he’s eaten... why??
is it so ma knows ronnie has had lunch? it is so confusing

Does it piss anybody else off when we get the morning post of Henry running outside to that bastard fence? duck off. It fills me with rage for some reason. Poor dogs not done anything wrong I know but I’ve seen it so many times now it gets on my tits. At least she’s stopped with the fox story now ‘Hahahha there was a fox in the garden 270 years a go and our handsnomes still tries to find it hahaha’
she must of cleaned the fox shite haha

Some arse at Gleam will have told her to go to stick to routine because it’s what her followers want/need. Hence she’s as boring as duck.
maybe she is a mouth piece and they dont want her going off script

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dont know if this has been mentioned .... but did it annoy anyone else when she made the cucumber and eggs look like a penis when making Ronnie’s lunch ? I thought really , you are gonna stoop that low

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Morning guyyzzzzz, nice to see a pre recorded story from hinch this morning, unfortunately live not too far from hinch 🙄 no blue skies and just a slight breeze, not the wind she's talking about! But remember she's learning guyzzzzzz
Don't forget it's her roast dinner attempt today 😂🙌 ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I would love it if Jamie/Ronnie secretly contacted Victoria Stilwell and asked to appear on "It's me or the dog"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All babies are different and there’s no judgement in the fact that he’s not moving around much, what grates is the fact that she’s not honest about it! There is no way he’s standing himself up on a soft sofa so she’s deliberately propping him up there for the ‘gram. If you want to be relatable try telling the truth so others can see things are t always so perfect

She always films the same side of the kitchen blinds, being extra careful not to get in the range rover and Audi parked in the drive, as they are contrary to her ‘relatable’ image.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And let's not even think about the free standing fireplace with her fake pokers in front of it.
I wonder if one day we'll see him running around the house with them like Chucky, screeching "Mummazzz!" "Don't hide from hansnomes!! 🤣
I’m visualising a version of the video of the little boy running around with something in his hand and it goes “what have you got?” “A KNIFE” “NNOOOO” just with handsomes and a poker

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning guyyzzzzz, nice to see a pre recorded story from hinch this morning, unfortunately live not too far from hinch 🙄 no blue skies and just a slight breeze, not the wind she's talking about! But remember she's learning guyzzzzzz
Salivating here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's trying to tell us she's using 'The ordinary' skin care basically as its cheap as chips tries to make herself look like she's not about the money 🙄...Soph you've left your Liz Earle skin care range in the background, £18 a bottle! I know it's this range as its the only thing that's works for my sensitive skin wish I could use the cheap as chips stuff!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
All babies are different and there’s no judgement in the fact that he’s not moving around much, what grates is the fact that she’s not honest about it! There is no way he’s standing himself up on a soft sofa so she’s deliberately propping him up there for the ‘gram. If you want to be relatable try telling the truth so others can see things are t always so perfect
What really makes me mad, she props him on the sofa with a brush or toothbrush near his mouth. All it takes is one false move and Ronnie is falling over with that in his mouth 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's showing Ronjonlonglegswithhisfeetzzzz "standing" to plant the seed for brands for when he is actually on the move so that they'll send her baby proofing stuff?

*takes tin foil hat off*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's trying to tell us she's using 'The ordinary' skin care basically as its cheap as chips tries to make herself look like she's not about the money 🙄...Soph you've left your Liz Earle skin care range in the background, £18 a bottle! I know it's this range as its the only thing that's works for my sensitive skin wish I could use the cheap as chips stuff!
Also this was from the other day.....why bother posting the same clips? Why dont she just stop and play with her little boy, get the saucepans out with a wodden spoon, roll around in the garden, even watch a kiddie tv program? Weird

• Heart
I think she's going to make some excuse and not make the roast dinner. Guuuyyyyssss Ronnie is soooo tired today as are we.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.