Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate to defend her, but there are some carbonara recipes with cream in🙈 although I agree, take off the heat and it wouldn’t have scrambled.
Whenever I make carbonara I use the pan I fry the bacon in. I take it off the heat and the residual heat from the pan cooks the eggs. I feel sorry for Ronnie his stomach after eating that lunch doesn't even bare thinking about.

Reactions: 6
Sounds like she’s booked Jabba the Mutt in for a groom. We’ll be able to see him in all his lardy glory.
I wonder if the groomer will risk her potential repeat custom and tell her her dog need to go to weight management at the vets?
If it’s one of them mobile groomers I hope the van has a good suspension. Having all that weight in the back won’t be good for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If it’s one of them mobile groomers I hope the van has a good suspension. Having all that weight in the back won’t be good for it

have visions of fathairybollox jumping on the grooming table and it collapsing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whenever I make carbonara I use the pan I fry the bacon in. I take it off the heat and the residual heat from the pan cooks the eggs. I feel sorry for Ronnie his stomach after eating that lunch doesn't even bare thinking about.
Yeah that’s the way I make it as well. Without cream😂 Did look really rich for a baby!

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched her for weeks and weeks and weeks....scroll through her stories tonight and she’s making them fecking nachos 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who, in the history of cushions, has ever karate chopped a cushion in the middle!?!? Who does this!! Why would you do this!! What’s with the wrecking your cushions fad!!

Oh she boils my piss sometimes with the tit that gets her money!
The weird stamp on the loo roll fad was the worst for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah Sophie isn’t that rich at all. She can thank the mad army for Henry’s room then. View attachment 136603
Perfect example is the caterpillar cot bumpers behind her (won't say the actual brand here just incase!) They cost £10 per round ball... there are 8 there. Don't think there's many new mums who could afford (or justify spending) £80 on an item that is supposed to make leaning over a cot more comfortable. I sure as tit didn't. Yeah, rreeaalll relatable. ATV x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.