Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. As predicted she made Rex's birthday all about her and her child. Why would her child who's birthday its not is be sitting in the high chair with a cupcake and one candle being presented. Why why why. Sophie crawl under whatever rock you came from under you absolute excuse for a human. You have went from boiling my piss to making my blood boil now. The sooner your sheep have their eyes opened the better. Peddling ebay crap online. Nipping out to make the clap for carers all about yourself on Thursdays. Flouting government rules for family bbqs. The sooner your bubble bursts the better. If people don't see how you've been behaved during a worldwide pandemic as wrong then i fear for us all with idiots like that. Sorry for this rant but wow wow. Also did anyone think that stuff on her stairs basket look random to have on the stair basket. OK we are all guilty of leaving stuff theor to take up but hers just looked like she was flouting for sponsorship or freebies. Please Lee Stafford send her nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
OK do I found her. Why is her house so pale? Her make up is awful, the only bit of colour is from a dettol spray bottle how can get 'fiancé have a crap in comfort when he is surrounded by lanterns and wooden boats. Seriously, talk about a Hinch wanna be.
Imagine all the piss that's splashed on everything that's so close to that toilet. Rank! 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon we should create a Tattle Bastard Bingo card for Ronnie’s big turning one.

I predict:

- a minkey themed cake OR cupcakes
- a video/photo montage set to Disney music
- a gushing message focussed on, you guessed it, Soph. (“Can’t believe I’M your mum. You’ve made MY life amazing. Everything I do, it’s all for you”)
- some reference to being able to tell Ronnie about “this crazy journey when he’s older”
- “alright guyz, you won’t believe this but joy of clean/zoflora/B&M have sent me this AMAZING parcel for Rons birthday. You can swipe up guyz if you want it too”
- Henry wears a party hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I know? If your just hanging about the house i dont get why? I live in leggings and hoodies lol cba getting dressed up to sit in the house I'd feel uncomfy! 🙈
Well I for one can confidently say my lockdown body resembles my pre lockdown body - fat bastard! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is this bleep for real? Why has ronnie got a bleeping birthday cake and a candle? And wearing a party hat? I had to blink twice then i cannot beleive wht ive just seen. Anything to take someone elses limelight even a little one year old boy on his birthday🤢 and she has to make it about HERSELF and HER RONNIE. Im lost for words honestly... its Rex’s birthday yet ronnies the one wearing the hat and cake. Im done man wtaf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just seen that. Had to reply. The bleeping eejit! This people make me want to scream in frustration!
I can’t see the other 3 mentions of said Thomas any more only the original post looks like sheep’s deleted it then!! 🐑😉
‘’leave her alone’’ someone said 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow. As predicted she made Rex's birthday all about her and her child. Why would her child who's birthday its not is be sitting in the high chair with a cupcake and one candle being presented. Why why why. Sophie crawl under whatever rock you came from under you absolute excuse for a human. You have went from boiling my piss to making my blood boil now. The sooner your sheep have their eyes opened the better. Peddling ebay crap online. Nipping out to make the clap for carers all about yourself on Thursdays. Flouting government rules for family bbqs. The sooner your bubble bursts the better. If people don't see how you've been behaved during a worldwide pandemic as wrong then i fear for us all with idiots like that. Sorry for this rant but wow wow. Also did anyone think that stuff on her stairs basket look random to have on the stair basket. OK we are all guilty of leaving stuff theor to take up but hers just looked like she was flouting for sponsorship or freebies. Please Lee Stafford send her nothing.
On my stairs there is usually a child’s dirty nappy to take down, his dirty outfit from the day, a glass and maybe some random empty crisp packet. 😂 Wish I found a whole selection of hair products on my stairs ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon we should create a Tattle Bastard Bingo card for Ronnie’s big turning one.

I predict:

- a gushing message focussed on, you guessed it, Soph. (“Can’t believe I’M your mum. You’ve made MY life amazing. Everything I do, it’s all for you”)
- some reference to being able to tell Ronnie about “this crazy journey when he’s older”
- “alright guyz, you won’t believe this but joy of clean/zoflora/B&M have sent me this AMAZING parcel for Rons birthday. You can swipe up guyz if you want it too”
I reckon she’s saving ‘make cake’ On the list for Ron dogs birthday....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I predict:

She’ll also say “I honestly haven’t felt a love like it before guys, I just honestly haven’t”. Everytime she says that I always wonder ‘Well, what the hell else would you feel as much love for’? Generally, a Mother’s children are what they love the most in the world, it goes without saying. She says it like she is trying to convince us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 20 year old daughter has just come back from Asda (getting the family shopping for us) and said she saw someone on the way out grabbed by security. She nosey beaked and the woman had stolen Mrs Hinches book of lists 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. STAY CLASSY HINCHERS!

P.S. I have avoided sinking this low for a few days bur what the hell.... Hinchy, our wardrobe (which we worked long hours and saved up for) is far better than yours too 😉 ATV
To be fair ‘steal Mrs Hinch Book of List’ makes a good first entry on the ‘ta-da!’ list

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For all the new Tattlers on here. Hinchy told us that she’s doesn’t use these wipes anymore. Another lie! #TATTLENEVERFORGETS
She should have played caught out there by Kelis instead of Usher would have fitted much better the lying witch

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why this is the hill she chooses to die on

i wouldn’t put up a picture of my wardrobe but I did have a mates kid come round once (she’s 7) and she was doing that kiddie thing of opening doors and having a look

she opened my wardrobe and couldn’t get over how many clothes I had even tho ‘that dress there is awful’!

i just laughed it off-she wasn’t being rude-just honest (it was a mistake buy-we’ve all had at least one)

i didn’t cry about it,I just laughed it off

she needs a much thicker skin if she chooses to show her life on insta and there will always be the one person that doesn’t blow smoke up your arse-just move on

don’t cry all over the internet about it-move on grinch-I hear having your family round for a bbq helps-then you can clap for the nhs straight afterwards
My mother constantly tells me I dress like a butch lesbian and that my clothes are terrible. (I wear hoodies and jeans mostly, the odd jumper), Hinch would be constantly in tears if she had my mother if she can't handle a simple wardrobe comment like that.

Reactions: 3
Warning. Upcoming post may cause a hoohah 😂😂😂
I’ve seen a lot about Jamie lately. And yes, this constant step ford wife nonsense Hinch does is what us women try to get away from. But if you want to stay at home and keep house then there’s nothing wrong with it. I do think we’ve demonised it a bit. If a women doesn’t go out to work and be a SAHM then she’s failed. I don’t agree with that.
Anyhoo that’s not my point. I think jamie was the initial brains behind this and for a while it was going well. In the beginning I believe it was more a partnership, and they did used to eat proper food and he seemed a health nut. But then they fell on their own petard. Now it’s all about her and because she’s such a massive narcissist she can’t let him on her insta for anything unless she’s belittling him or moaning. I bet he’d love to cook. Maybe he does make the tea? We never see it tho. He made soup and sausage slop for a while, he got a few likes. Then that stopped. It’s always got to be all eyes on her. I’m wondering now if he’s had enough, he’s basically become her lap dog. Can’t even cut the grass without her taking the piss. I will say from the tiny bit of it you see of them 2, he’s a good parent to Ronnie. But of course she can’t show that cos it’s all her about Princess Soph and her chicken strip of a fat dog Mendoza.
😂😂😂 fat dog Mendoza! I'm undone!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mother constantly tells me I dress like a butch lesbian and that my clothes are terrible. (I wear hoodies and jeans mostly, the odd jumper), Hinch would be constantly in tears if she had my mother if she can't handle a simple wardrobe comment like that.
My daughter wears the same type of clothes as you-only comment I’ve never made was ‘surely your too hot in that?’(in a heatwave)
it’s never dawned on me to say anything else
She’s just not girly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I say this every day but needs to be said again

how big are Ronnies lunches!!The amount he puts away is amazing!! My five year old has that size portion I mean WOW...WOW

also who think tomorrow Soph will make a roast and say I’m so proud of my self guys 😂🙌🤦🏻‍♀️

Hahahaha my kids get a sandwich toastie if I’m feeling posh beans on toast is a luxury lunch 😂
Many years ago when our daughter was around 18 months old, I was on an early shift at work and my present husband was home with her. He was hungover after a night out with the lads and made her a salt and vinegar crisp sandwich for her lunch! Totally ignored the chicken and vegetables and Greek yogurt! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.