Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is not to love about being a Tattler? You know there’s always someone ready to pull her up and prove what a liar and crybaby attention seeker she is well done! And no bleep army (Ok page) we haven’t got anything better to do and no Thomas isn’t her accountant but Thomas sees all her gifted items and Thomas sees all the money she’s made from eBay you don’t have to be a bleeping accountant to know that!!
Just seen that. Had to reply. The bleeping eejit! This people make me want to scream in frustration!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ronnie has absolutely no idea who Rex is or how old he is, I bloody hate all the fuss over 1st birthdays, (I’ve got four kids before anyone jumps on me) my first one it was just a little family party with my mum (he was the 1st grandchild) but he had a very basic little tea and a little cake but with the other three it was just a little tea, in fact my youngest child made do with his brother’s birthday cake from the day before, he was born 6 years and a day after the eldest, so for many years until he could understand he just shared his brother’s cake. Sophie is just a wanker who is crawling up Stacey’s arse

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm probably being really petty here, but why has Ronnie got a cake to blow out. It isn't his birthday 🤷

Edited to add. Don't even get me started on the party hat. It comes across to me she's taking it away from Rex.
Yes I'm definitely being petty now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My 20 year old daughter has just come back from Asda (getting the family shopping for us) and said she saw someone on the way out grabbed by security. She nosey beaked and the woman had stolen Mrs Hinches book of lists 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. STAY CLASSY HINCHERS!

P.S. I have avoided sinking this low for a few days bur what the hell.... Hinchy, our wardrobe (which we worked long hours and saved up for) is far better than yours too 😉 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Apologies if it’s already been said, But with the Gretel filter I find it so bizarre she uses it because she doesn’t want to show her proper face but will happily plaster poor Ronnies face on her stories every two seconds?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Like, why hasn't she got her phone front facing holding it so Ronnie can see Rex?

Oh yeah, because then she wouldn't be able to post it because she would be in the screen without that bleeping old hag filter on. She doesn't give a duck about anyone else bar herself

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I can only imagine what Ronnie’s 1st birthday is going to be like, Ma Barker and the family will all be round for a massive party, even if we are still in lockdown and she’ll be after newspapers articles though the family will be hidden. It’s just going to be one massive barf fest trying to out do her bestie 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really don’t get her. At all. Firstly why does a relatively newly married couple need cards? I’ve been with my fiancé for 8yrs. Before that I was married for 18yrs. Never once have I needed cards (in the case of my ex, no cards just a shotgun lol).
Secondly her obsession with RonJon and school Is weird. In 1 way she tries to keep him a baby, in the next she’s got him in school, getting a job etc. When my kids were little never did I fret over what she is. There was illness, sids, weirdos taking them when we were shopping etc. But bullying, not liking his future girlfriend and the like? But of course it could all be for the gram. As she thinks a difference of opinion is bullying I can imagine her at the school gates.
Ronnie-‘I told my pal I liked grey. He said his favourite colour was blue’
Hinch-‘Bullies. Omg Ronnie I can’t believe you’re being bullied. To the head we go’ *whilst biting her cheek so she can cry and wail on tap.
She’s a giant fud
Omg that made me die, in my language a Fud is a fanny, literally don’t know if you meant it or not but that is hilarious.

I agree with what you’ve said on the post though, I never worried about the things she is at all, it’s so weird. It’s almost as though she thinks that those are the kinds of things people would be worried about so talks about them. Like it’s all fake and not her real feelings.
When my kids were his age I was always only ever thinking about when would I be able to have a hot cuppa or when would hubby be home so I could have 5 mins rest lol...kids are full on at that age!! Even Ronnie long legs looks more active nowadays so he must be becoming a small handful at least!?

I don’t know, I haven’t been on here in a while with home school and working from home etc but nothing seems to have changed at all in her vacuous life 🤷🏻‍♀️😏

Reactions: 9
I’d rather walk around naked and that wouldn’t be a pretty sight for anyone 👌🏻😂

Yep but we have medical conditions and plus we are cool cats and kittens so duck the Hinch lol.

I wear lounge suits and use blankets downstairs cus it’s bloody cold in that tiled floor hell but upstairs I parade around like I’m in Ibiza 😂😂
My temperature is 10 degrees higher than the earth's core! 😂 under active thyroid disorder, post hysterectomy on HRT with one total hip replacement and the other hip is arthritic! I find chardonnay well chilled sorts most of this out! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can only imagine what Ronnie’s 1st birthday is going to be like, Ma Barker and the family will all be round for a massive party, even if we are still in lockdown and she’ll be after newspapers articles though the family will be hidden. It’s just going to be one massive barf fest trying to out do her bestie 😒
well Ronnies so advanced he’s actually just skipping straight to 3 years old you know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like, why hasn't she got her phone front facing holding it so Ronnie can see Rex?

Oh yeah, because then she wouldn't be able to post it because she would be in the screen without that bleeping old hag filter on. She doesn't give a duck about anyone else bar herself
Oh yeh I’ve just seen that.... that’s weird?!! Surely Ronnie would’ve wanted to see Rex?! Strange woman...she has not one brain cell honestly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My 20 year old daughter has just come back from Asda (getting the family shopping for us) and said she saw someone on the way out grabbed by security. She nosey beaked and the woman had stolen Mrs Hinches book of lists 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. STAY CLASSY HINCHERS!

P.S. I have avoided sinking this low for a few days bur what the hell.... Hinchy, our wardrobe (which we worked long hours and saved up for) is far better than yours too 😉 ATV
Maybe there is a bog roll shortage in that household

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My temperature is 10 degrees higher than the earth's core! 😂 under active thyroid disorder, post hysterectomy on HRT with one total hip replacement and the other hip is arthritic! I find chardonnay well chilled sorts most of this out! 😂😂
😂😂😂😂 than the earths core!!!!!! That’s obviously why Only Chardonnay will do!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look at the Shannan Walford account. Oh my god. I’m not even being over dramatic when I say that’s one of the scariest houses I’ve ever seen. I thought her pictures were in black and white but that’s genuinely the colour of her whole house. It gives me the creeps. Death vibes 💀 😭
It actually makes me feel sick looking at it. I feel like someone’s put me in a sensory deprivation chamber. Even her skin is grey what the hell is going on how long has she been dead for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously who can't put together a roast? We know she will have frozen potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and frozen veg. How hard is it to work out the timings they need to go in around the meat?! That's one of the first things my mum taught me to do. Cook a decent Sunday roasts. I feel sorry for Jamie I bet he just wants a decent home cooked meal and he gets sausage slop and mug shots in a jug.
Ma Barker will cook the lunch tomorrow, no doubt about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.