Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this cigarette video??
Also did anyone else notice in the last video
Her eyes are red like she’s been crying
She probably pulled a nose hair out to make her eyes water and to make her army think she's been crying. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow!! Imagine crying Cos someone doesn’t like your wardrobe! She is massively unstable. Get a grip 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also why does she dust around things she did that on her windowsill just dusted around items tv always full of dust at back no mater how clean you are if personally rather hoover lol don’t move dust about ffs or is Dave that good I’d buy something washable that adding to landfill

Reactions: 9
So basically she needed to post her rant in her stories so she could post her grid post and have her crazy Hinchers say how amazing she is and how everyone is jealous. She’s keeps banging on about these 3 million followers but I bet any money her comments won’t go past 2500 (unless her Hinchers see a comment they don’t agree with and then attack that person)

Reactions: 28
Either onslow’s deleted his account or I’ve been blocked, guesssing it’s the latter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s a photo of her living room got to do with her wardrobe?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jamie, if you're reading Tattle - I'm sure you are as reading here is far interesting than talking to your wife, but.... for the love of god please take her phone away. Lets hope she has another day off social media tomorrow (saves her having to film the seal clap like last time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Everytime she announces she's starting lunch, I have flashbacks of when my kids watched cbeebies and that bloody song "It's time for lunch."

And it looks like toliet tummy for them all later if she's doing a curry.

Soph just to remind you tsp means teaspoon not tablespoon!!
How she organised her cupboards really bothers me. Why have plates in the same cupboard as lentils and on the same shelf as cocoa powder. Why?? That’s the most random assortment of stuff
View attachment 134218
Tbf.i think the lentils have a nice space..shame she needs another extension for her plates?

Just clearing out my ‘wardrobe‘ that I show the insta world....because let’s face it she isn’t going to be showing the real wardrobe with the designer bags and actual clothes in 🤣 What a self righteous self absorbed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in the space of 10 mins she managed to post her rant, dust take the perfect picture 🙄 and then tag all the companies.

Nah, she knew she wanted to post that picture. It was all prepared ready to go, prerecorded dusting. She just needed a ‘reason’ to post it.
bleeping mandrake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I honestly think she is losing it. Imagine getting that worked up about someone saying they thought she’d have more clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is her peasant wardrobe her bespoke one is in the other bedroom. With all the designer gear in it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.