Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be why they keep getting blocked too I know I would. Creepy as

Reactions: 2
Must be why they keep getting blocked too I know I would. Creepy as
I’d like to say it probably reiterates the theory that’s her show home and she lives elsewhere because her address is out there and there are fruit loops like that around, but if they had brain cells they’d be dangerous and probably wouldn’t know where to look so I think she’s safe

Reactions: 5
Haha I got blocked from the we love Mrs Hinch group, someone asked why hinchers had to go through swipe ups and I informed them it was due to commission/sales etc and just gone on to have a look and I’ve been deleted and blocked
I was only in there 3 days

Reactions: 27
The roller samples have been out ages. I've got these ones and have others that I've tried out prior to decorating (my image is too big to upload)

She did do hair she used to post photos on her hair insta until about August.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That kettle:- yes, she kicked off as somebody had suggested it was gifted, then a while after she did a grid post, tagging all company’s in of items in her kitchen, , kettle was indeed gifted. I think she was forced to do that by ASA as she wasn’t following protocol. Still isn’t but less then.

Reactions: 6
But bear in mind they actually had to BUY a ticket, so technically wasn’t free st all, not that they would see it like that.
Exactly! They paid 13 quid for the book, the gift bag shite (worth fuck all) & a picture with Hinch looking like someone had wafted a dog turd under her nose

Reactions: 18
Most things are gifted and it really annoys me. She makes out to her followers she’s a bargain hunter when everything is gifted & encourages them to spend their money and the things she promotes I don’t even think are that cheap. I mean the price of those shark hoovers!!

Reactions: 7
Shes chopped the dog! Tattle advice.
Well nobody must have came forward with the freebie so sadly she had to bite the bullet and actually PAY her own coin
She had no choice, the way we’ve all banged in about poor Henry’s Do all week if there was a social service for dogs, she would have been up in front of them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.