Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bet she’s fuming she didn’t receive one direct from Dani after she so nicely sent one to her.

Reactions: 21
@KawaiiAF what are you talking about!? Good lord dontcha know she's only trying to help her fwends? And minky are only trying to be fair to everyone and make sure the hinchers are able to each get one! Honest! Tsk tsk anyone would think she's not all she says she is by the way you're going on

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly how I found out about it too. Tattle reviews doing a service for anyone curious or sucked in my MH.

Reactions: 4
She will still be in contract negotiations with the big baby brands,, !

Reactions: 1
The #gifted stuff is all in storage. I would have thought she'd have that room set up, Hinched a thousand times over, the clothes Marie Kondo'd and the whole bit.

I'm guessing the time to gush over the baby stuff is when the baby industry coughs up.
But Oh My God Guys, look at this lovely Minkeh. So excited to share with all my Hinchers. Swipe up!

I follow the organised mum method and it’s great to stop me obsessing over cleaning as you have a time limit and certain jobs to tick off every day. It’s been great for me.

Reactions: 5
The dust she shows on the cloth isn’t real either! Never shows the cloth before can’t believe I fell for her utter bullshit (thankfully only for short while)

Anyone else wondering whether she’s waiting for an OK magazine deal to showcase the nursery etc and it’s just not happening?

Theres a vote on here too to see if she influenced you to clean your home. I voted no (obvs) put the YES vote is winning, so come on guys, vote!
I’ve just voted no and it’s 56% not in her favour!
Well it’s true I’m still stuck with shite I don’t need and a hoover which I’m still paying for and can’t really afford.
No she didn’t twist my arm but the constant adds, the “ in this together “ bullshit! Yes totally sucked in but I finally saw the light.
She targets the lonely, vulnerable .
So glad for tattle - although it’s hard keeping up, moves so quick

Reactions: 12
Bet she’s fuming she didn’t receive one direct from Dani after she so nicely sent one to her.
I don't know if anybody has followed any lifestyle bloggers but Em Sheldon (who I no longer follow because she's a walking AD) used to comment on other big accounts all the time, proper pally with them. Calling everyone babe, usually a on selfies literally to get her name out there. The absolute desperation of these people that they don't want to fade away. Reminds me of that blogger who was crying her eyes out on youtube because they shut her instagram account and she said she couldn't survive without her following

Reactions: 3
1 minute 21. I've seen enough. I'm shocked that there are 24 seasons.

Things make a bit more sense then. The obsession with portraying a dream life etc.

Did the Zoflora fumes chase you out?
Na the #hincharmy did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.