Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been ordering plenty online
The economy will be on its knees if people stop buying from online stores

My Hermes delivery driver is very happy with his new workload and tells me hes got all these plans for him and his wife with the extra cash hes making.
My neighbour works in a distribution hub and says the same, the board always has a list of names of guys volunteering for overtime.

Sometimes it's like lockdown Olympics here. There are no medals for who does lockdown the best ie who is the most outraged over nothing, who is living on out of date gruel as they simply won't go to a shop, who does the most dignified weekly clap etc

Its my childs birthday today and I've been shopping like it's going out of fashion. I will be giving him the best day I can given the current situation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Not sticking up for the bleep but it is actually freshen up Friday - she is however wrong by wording it fresh'n though, like when hear'say named their band
I know it's freshen 😂 the way shes written it reads like fresh and which really gets my goat no end!

Reactions: 5
Usually just a lurker on this thread, hope I'm not derailing it but just wanted to say I had this for months, eventually got referred to a neurologist and after having an mri he put it down to a migraine aura which can indicate a headache is about occur.
If you look up Phantosmia it gives you more info there. I know you can get the smell with nasal polyps or a nasal infection too.
Hope you get to the bottom of it soon
Thankyou I got a nasal spray yesterday to try as I had read about that but hasn't done anything as yet but I have got a constant headache aswell maybe have to give drs a ring on Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m by no means a tit expert but as a FTM I honestly didn’t know explosive shits was still a thing 😆 I assumed they ended once on solids. I must be lucky so probably jinxed it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've skipped catching up on yesterday because I'm assuming she was boring as usual and another thread I'm on was wild, I'm assuming I didnt miss anything.

Reactions: 10
I know it sounds really sad but I would really like my drawers and cupboards to be as organised as hers. She has all Marie kondo in all her chest of drawers. My drawers are just a pile of clothes. I would like my house to be picture perfect like hers. I work full-time and training at work so hard to find time to be as organised. Maybe I just use it as an excuse for my messy wardrobe. My house is always clean but not deep cleaned like hers is all the time. Also how does she never get any limescale on her shower?
When you only have 2 adults and a baby living in a 4 bedroom house with a loft and a garage it’s easier to keep the place tidy and have a drawer or home for every item. That’s not an average living situation. Most people have enough bedrooms for each person or some sibling children share. Her house is a new build too so you wait, the limescale will come one day but for now everything is new. She never shows inside most drawers, especially her wardrobe. Have you ever seen her shoes? Because I haven’t. It’s probably because they aren’t all laid out nicely but instead piled up at the bottom of her wardrobe. Don’t compare yourself and if you do, compare your happiness, not the state of your drawers, I guarantee you that you enjoy life and find joy in the little things in life much more than Sophie does. Remember, “she lives for the gram”, she doesn’t live to enjoy life. Who wants to spend most their days folding cloths when you can do activities with your kids, binge watch a boxset with a friend or partner or have a browse through witty threads on tattle that make you laugh. 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I've skipped catching up on yesterday because I'm assuming she was boring as usual and another thread I'm on was wild, I'm assuming I didnt miss anything.
You only missed grinchy putting a cucumber and eggs into a cock and balls shape. Hilarious guuyyyyyyyzzzz. You know what she’s like. All quirky and funny. Outrageous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s “screenshot” another set of messages 🤢 soph think of another word for lovely, you used it on three of them. Daft bint ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m by no means a tit expert but as a FTM I honestly didn’t know explosive shits was still a thing 😆 I assumed they ended once on solids. I must be lucky so probably jinxed it now 😂
Suppose the majority of his food is purées? Or maybe she is exaggerating how explosive it was😂

To be fair I had an explosion when my little boy was over 1, it was a change the sheets and a ‘just put him straight in the bath’ job. I’d probably call it a ‘my kid just done a massive poo then rolled over in bed’ kinda poo instead of one of they proper explosions? He also had a obsession (still does actually) of taking his jammies off during the night. Who knows lol.

I think I’m going to finish my morning cup of tea, think I got too involved in a tit convo for my liking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You only missed grinchy putting a cucumber and eggs into a cock and balls shape. Hilarious guuyyyyyyyzzzz. You know what she’s like. All quirky and funny. Outrageous.
Oh well duck, if that happened I'd better catch up. Shes so wild that hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t Ron engage in ANY eye contact with her, checking out her bracelet and nothing... oh yeah then I remembered that she had a phone in front of her face and why would a kid want to look at that

Reactions: 14
Can't wait for todays excitement Soph already a poo explosion and loving messages from your fans and its not yet 8am.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw the video of RonnieLongLegsHasTufts playing with her bracelet and still not looking at her. That would break me as a mother. Engage with your baby Zoph he is going to be one soon and all he sees is your stupid phone.

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t Ron engage in ANY eye contact with her, checking out her bracelet and nothing... oh yeah then I remembered that she had a phone in front of her face and why would a kid want to look at that
Really annoys me how she always sits behind him. Sit in front of him, make eye contact with your baby Sophie. It’s the same with photos, he’s rarely looking at her, it’s always him looking up and to the side (obviously he’s looking for his dad)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she sounded like she had been bawling all day .
She didn't really know what to say in some of her stories.

I think it's all a bit too much for her this role she plays on Instagram. Having to mind yr P's & Q's all the time. She can't have the mother fuggle of rants on Instagram coz she is under contract .

I think she has a very restrictive life. Its awful, I wouldn't want it. But she brought it on herself.

And is now owned by p&g.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that he’s ALWAYS looking either above or to the side of her and smiling means that he’s looking for Jamie, it’s as if he’s always hovering in the background whenever she’s with Ronnie

Reactions: 16
Different craic this morning because instead of me and hubby, last night it was me and my eldest grandson. I was sitting in my front step and he was standing 6 feet away - sorry I never got to grips with metres and grammes. Anyway he was telling me some lass was giving him grief on something called WhatsApp. Not an ideal answer I know but I told him to stop looking at WhatsApp and then everything would be okay. He just looked at me as though I was nuts and changed the subject. My point is that when people like The Hinches and SS put themselves out on social media the they have to be prepared that not everybody will like what they spout. Either come off it and lose all the freebies and cash or put up and shut up. What is more annoying is that although these two will get negative comments from some of their followers they then actively look on this site where they must surely know that they are going to be slammed. STOP LOOKING YOU FOOLS . Rant over. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s awake at 3am because perfect Ron Ron probably woke her up. She sent Jamie in though and wrote herself love notes. Wonder if she still has the Morrison’s receipt she wrote herself in Costa 😂

She always shares this every so often to make her appeared loved and validated she actually doesn’t read her DMs she never once opened any of mine.
Never opened any of mine either !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.