Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it as a thing for ashes, I wouldn’t have one as an ornament and personally don’t know of anyone would would have one just as decoration😅
Theres no way I would have one (especially on a shelf that low) with a mobile toddler around the house (I actually have one of those)...

Reactions: 7
A lot employers aren't paying furlough, a lot are going to have to take unpaid leave at the point they would probably go back to work as their smp has ended. For example, my job isn't furloughed as is classed as key worker so when my statutory ends I'd be unpaid or id have to go back to work and he'd be left with his grandparents who he hasn't seen in weeks and sadly barely knows unless apart from in the phone 🙁 Obviously we couldn't really look into nursery or anything at the moment. If covid hadn't happened I would be looking to start back when my statutory ends but now I'm going to have to take time with no salary until my baby is comfortable enough to be with other people.
A lot of the arguments for are to do with development aswell, babies not being able to meet family members, get an opportunity to go to baby classes, mental health for mums not having the same support and help they would have normally have. It's a difficult one cause obviously it's unavoidable with everything going on but it's not fair on the babies, they're missing out on so much
Thanks! I totally get it! I thought I had it all sorted with work for starting back. Planned on my little one going to nursery once a week and was able to work my shifts around him. Its gonna be so tough when I'm due back, havent a clue what I'm gonna do. I'm counting myself very lucky atm that I'll be getting furlough and that not everyone will be in the same position. My mum called today (at a social distance) with a few bits from Tesco and my little boys face completely lit up. Babies change so much in 2 months. Hes literally never been with anyone else other than
A lot employers aren't paying furlough, a lot are going to have to take unpaid leave at the point they would probably go back to work as their smp has ended. For example, my job isn't furloughed as is classed as key worker so when my statutory ends I'd be unpaid or id have to go back to work and he'd be left with his grandparents who he hasn't seen in weeks and sadly barely knows unless apart from in the phone 🙁 Obviously we couldn't really look into nursery or anything at the moment. If covid hadn't happened I would be looking to start back when my statutory ends but now I'm going to have to take time with no salary until my baby is comfortable enough to be with other people.
A lot of the arguments for are to do with development aswell, babies not being able to meet family members, get an opportunity to go to baby classes, mental health for mums not having the same support and help they would have normally have. It's a difficult one cause obviously it's unavoidable with everything going on but it's not fair on the babies, they're missing out on so much
Well that all makes sense! Counting myself very lucky I'm able to get furlough. I work in hospitality so everything feels very uncertain atm. I do feel like hes missing out on alot. Even the wee day trips we would have been taking this time of year. It's like he knows nothing but this house ☹ I don't know how Hinch is in the house 24/7. Sure she hasnt left in week 😉 Even though I've been off for August and I should be used to it, this whole situation is just so restrictive. I just wanna give my mum a hug! Hinch has barely mentioned her family. The very odd reference to her mum but we all know shes there with them or at least coming and going from the house.

Reactions: 2
I think she sounded like she had been bawling all day .
She didn't really know what to say in some of her stories.

I think it's all a bit too much for her this role she plays on Instagram. Having to mind yr P's & Q's all the time. She can't have the mother fuggle of rants on Instagram coz she is under contract .

Reactions: 7
Again with Ronnie being her “best friend”.
That is beyond weird. He’s your 10 month old baby son not your best friend.
Bizarre.
I very much agree. I have 3 kids all different stages of life adult daughter teenage son and 10 month old baby daughter and my war cry

I’m not here to be your pal I’m here to be your parent and teach you right from wrong in life.

I have a very close no holds barred relationship with my older kids but grinch needs to step outside the box and open her eyes. Yes I share limited pics of days out , family days etc . But that is where it ends! A private life is a happy life especially when your children are involved. I what’s force upon my children once posted it can’t be deleted that’s it out there for the world to see forever! Snapchat and the likes . Grinch needs to show that respect to her son.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Fed up of this self obsessed, childish woman.
Yes I was sucked in, have the first 2 books (even while I liked her I read the first one and thought bleeping hell this is mind numbing!) Had a stupid cleaning stash, spent more time cleaning than playing with my daughter.

Then one time she was crying about trolls I came on here to see for myself. Well I've seen the light!

Number of things she does annoy me each day. Fresh'n up Friday fucks me off no end. It's not fresh and up?! Why has this been published in a book? STUPID!

Feels good to get that off my chest!
Not sticking up for the bleep but it is actually freshen up Friday - she is however wrong by wording it fresh'n though, like when hear'say named their band

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bed my arse! More like Tattle Time for her and Vestlife, one on her thread and one on SS 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks! I totally get it! I thought I had it all sorted with work for starting back. Planned on my little one going to nursery once a week and was able to work my shifts around him. Its gonna be so tough when I'm due back, havent a clue what I'm gonna do. I'm counting myself very lucky atm that I'll be getting furlough and that not everyone will be in the same position. My mum called today (at a social distance) with a few bits from Tesco and my little boys face completely lit up. Babies change so much in 2 months. Hes literally never been with anyone else other than

Well that all makes sense! Counting myself very lucky I'm able to get furlough. I work in hospitality so everything feels very uncertain atm. I do feel like hes missing out on alot. Even the wee day trips we would have been taking this time of year. It's like he knows nothing but this house ☹ I don't know how Hinch is in the house 24/7. Sure she hasnt left in week 😉 Even though I've been off for August and I should be used to it, this whole situation is just so restrictive. I just wanna give my mum a hug! Hinch has barely mentioned her family. The very odd reference to her mum but we all know shes there with them or at least coming and going from the house.
My little one is 6 months and was just becoming so aware of everything when we went into lockdown. He smiles and is excited to see our family on the phone but God knows what he'd be like if someone else was picking him up. I'

Yeah it's a difficult time. You want the best for your baby and want them to experience everything but they are stuck at home and missing out on so much. My little boy is 6 months but is so much more aware and interested in what's going on around him than he was when lockdown started , I'm so sad he's missing out on his wee classes and days out, i know he'd be loving it so much now! But it's unavoidable 🤷‍♀️. If the SMP was extended for even a couple of months, the babies could get back even a little bit of that time taken!
It's hard for everyone but not made easier by people pretending it's all OK on Social media 😂🙃

Reactions: 6
Is it just my phone, my eyes or am I losing my tit during lockdown.... had a wee snoop on Jamie’s Instagram? He only follows Hinch and a dog, which is clearly ran by Hinch herself? What the hell?
Where has he gone she sounds like she's on her own? Plus she had 2 of those urns and they were grey is this one beige? She was gifted the others so did they not gift her that one? It's odd sh bought one but no ad. I never adds up with her at all.

Reactions: 3
You guyssssssss I’ve had to tune out from her, the Groundhog Day same tit everyday routine was boring me tits off. Sunshine quote, baby breakfast shot, dog shot, prerecorded cleaning shot, Gretal, strange looking lunch shot, weird DIY shot, I’m luffin life guyyyysss and a goodnight shot

The weird cucumber thing I seen today though as I caved and I had a creep on her stories, woman is absolutely desperate for content! Ooooh can’t believe I did that loool - just have a day off love!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I won’t lie, I am tempted to inbox her with spoilers for the very last episode of Power. That’ll teach her for thinking she can get away with that damn BBQ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So def been reading here - has addressed the broken urn that someone on here spotted! Says she has a new one..wonder if the magic garage made her a new one?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She uses so much product just watched her cleaning the bath ( yeah I know) and she uses loads of that flash soap scum chucking it all over, you don’t need to use that much a little goes a long way. I feel she encourages her followers to waste stuff so they will have to buy more 😡

Reactions: 22
Is it just my phone, my eyes or am I losing my tit during lockdown.... had a wee snoop on Jamie’s Instagram? He only follows Hinch and a dog, which is clearly ran by Hinch herself? What the hell?
Sam Fairs bf Paul only followers her. Its so odd

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.