Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OF COURSE the cucumber was on purpose, has anyone in the history of getting cucumbers out ever stood one on the end like that?
Well i must admit the girl in question is not the most intelligent person i know! It was obvious to me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so predictable...once we spotted her cock veg someone predicted she would go all coy saying she didnt realise what she done ...silly sophie...and as if by magic she did ..bore off , surely she must be due a day off

Reactions: 7
Why does she (and ss has also started saying it) feel the need to constantly say “I’m no chef” “I’m no skincare expert” as if we thought she was before she said it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Been off with a nasty sinus infection so holed up in bed catching up on you lovely tattlers.

When I first saw The Clap I thought it was both her arms doing some weird slow clap and then realised it was two people. I don’t get it. Why? Makes no sense!
Sorry to derail. Your infection what are your symptoms please. I’m in loads of pain, headache so bad and can smell gas!! Like properly as if we have a gas leak. Help!

I am crying
A6861858-3BD4-45C6-87E2-7F22CE80BA7B.jpeg
M comment at the end just got me in laughter

help am I troll???
64E8A12C-CAF3-4F88-BBB1-BD17F4E03C79.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if this has been said, but have u seen the challenge, like Megan McKenna , where people put a treat in front of their dog and says stay, then walks away for a few seconds and comes back to see if the dog has eaten it? Would like to see Henry do that pahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Fed up of this self obsessed, childish woman.
Yes I was sucked in, have the first 2 books (even while I liked her I read the first one and thought bleeping hell this is mind numbing!) Had a stupid cleaning stash, spent more time cleaning than playing with my daughter.

Then one time she was crying about trolls I came on here to see for myself. Well I've seen the light!

Number of things she does annoy me each day. Fresh'n up Friday fucks me off no end. It's not fresh and up?! Why has this been published in a book? STUPID!

Feels good to get that off my chest!

Reactions: 26
Sorry to derail. Your infection what are your symptoms please. I’m in loads of pain, headache so bad and can smell gas!! Like properly as if we have a gas leak. Help!
I had a headache and could smell gas a few days ago! No one else in the house could smell anything but it was really strong to me.
Only lasted that day. It was weird

I follow a FB page around a petition that was going around to try and get the govt to extent SMP due to covid ( got around 200k signatures and 24k comments on the house of commons Facebook page asking for new mums to share their worries around this but it was a hard no FYI 🙄) and so many of the members have said they have 'messaged Mrs Hinch to' help spread the word'

Yeah good luck with that 😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The only think Sophie Hinchliffe is good for is lining her pockets and getting on decent people's tits! Breaks lockdown rules and couldn't give a duck...only cock and balls are her and Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Ronnie rubbing his crotch with the sky remote.. and why in baby Jesus’ name did she film it with bleeping Disney music in the background. This woman is troubled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wish she would stop posing him standing on the sofa like that, poor kid doesn’t look comfortable at all.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Fed up of this self obsessed, childish woman.
Yes I was sucked in, have the first 2 books (even while I liked her I read the first one and thought bleeping hell this is mind numbing!) Had a stupid cleaning stash, spent more time cleaning than playing with my daughter.

Then one time she was crying about trolls I came on here to see for myself. Well I've seen the light!

Number of things she does annoy me each day. Fresh'n up Friday fucks me off no end. It's not fresh and up?! Why has this been published in a book? STUPID!

Feels good to get that off my chest!
It’s either cos she’s a massive chav or just doesn’t know how to spell ‘freshen’ but don’t forget, she’s just learning guuuyyyyssss

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this has been said, but have u seen the challenge, like Megan McKenna , where people put a treat in front of their dog and says stay, then walks away for a few seconds and comes back to see if the dog has eaten it? Would like to see Henry do that pahahaha
She'd have to shut him outside and put it in the floor inside next to the patio door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.