Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't buy climbing blocks for Ronnie because they were non essential. But today we have new jars, new cutters, new bucket and a new squeegee. Are they all classed as essential because they are for Sophie?

And garlic in a clear jar will be sprouting in about 2 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch #159 - First she almost flashed a nipple, now she’s winking about a pickle.

Hinch really must be struggling for content if she’s recording, editing and posting this pathetic juvenile tit whilst preparing her sons slop. Bore off ya weirdo 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Words just fail me . I don’t follow little miss bimbo never will Dipped in for a look this last week .but my god. What planet is this bimbo on. No thanks stupid pathetic waste of space . The dog. Just no. . I have never come across anything so Sad it’s embarrassing Who gives a toss you are so embarrassing

Reactions: 8
New Thread suggestion

ronnie did a point, soph did a clap, Jamie cut the grass, we don’t give a crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
OK I'm a sad witch and had a look at her 'book' in HB
It's designed to last a year
Most of her lists are duplicates so basically shite
IMG_20200515_123332.jpg
IMG_20200515_123316.jpg
IMG_20200515_123302.jpg
IMG_20200515_123259.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her constant buying of tat from ebay drives me mad. Absolutely no regard for anything

Reactions: 5
So I’ve been reading on here for about a week without commenting but I really need to know... what is with the claw hand when picking anything up? It really makes me cringe!

Reactions: 7
Not offended by the vegetable cock and balls but it’s something that’s “funny” in your own home, leaving it for the other half to find. Not some weird semi (excuse meeeee!) hidden on your stories about cooking pic. Seeing if her idiot followers will spot it and message her at how funny she is guyyyyyyys. UGH. BORE OFF.

Bored.
I think she 'broke' the Internet it was that funny. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What the hell is a nappie? Is that printed in a published book? 😂
Yep.

I hid it in my basket and hurriedly took the pics in a corner before someone saw me (the books were at the front of the store)
I didn't want to be seen with the bleeping thing.
Left it near the bog rolls (Sorry - I know that was rude - I should have gone back but that meant passing people again)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my actual christ. That reverse bed throw crawling onto the bed video 🙄 I'm mortified for her. Actually mortified. Clearly Jamie pulled the thing off so she could do her clicky finger shite. Why would you bother?! Also, doe she clean every bleeping day? How does a house with 3 people get so bleeping dirty to justify that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A girl i follow on insta literally couldn’t wait to tag hinch asking if the cucumber was on purpose- i have seen something so pathetic from an adult in all my life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my actual christ. That reverse bed throw crawling onto the bed video 🙄 I'm mortified for her. Actually mortified. Clearly Jamie pulled the thing off so she could do her clicky finger shite. Why would you bother?! Also, doe she clean every bleeping day? How does a house with 3 people get so bleeping dirty to justify that?
That really freaked me out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A girl i follow on insta literally couldn’t wait to tag hinch asking if the cucumber was on purpose- i have seen something so pathetic from an adult in all my life!
OF COURSE the cucumber was on purpose, has anyone in the history of getting cucumbers out ever stood one on the end like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.