Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion - stop being silly, no one laughed at your cucumber willy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I hear rumblings of artificial grass begging!!! In a few weeks it will be ‘Guyyyyys, I know Vest loves his grass, but fake grass means more time to spend together! So I begged us some fake grass to match our perfect fake lives’ 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been on here very much lately! Missing all the tattling, but she’s just so damn boring I can’t be bothered to watch her or try to catch up lol Hope all the nasty tattle trolls are well 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello troll family!

I’ve not been very active, life has been too crazy! But wtf is with the willy, she is desperate for the laughs now. Omg I’ve really had enough of Mrs fake

Reactions: 4
First purée at 4 months when she BOLLOCKED Ma Barker for showing off little baby Tupperware boxes in her loft 😂 remember when the grabby hand and bitchy voice appeared from behind camera “YEAH HE’S NOT OLD ENOUGH TO EAT YET” the lies Soph! The lieeeeesssss!!!!
What’s the story on this? :eek: I must have missed it!!

Reactions: 3
Omg. Browsing the Hinch hashtags and this comes up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she really think that saggy mask with her nose sticking out is of any use?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
E0ACD8A4-03C8-4BC9-8AB9-B030B9D88F0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
How utterly childish to arrange food about looks like male genitalia. Really Sophie? When young children go to school dressed as you for World Book Day? They watch your stories too and quite frankly this is gratuitous. Grow up!

Reactions: 12
She’s using her son’s food items to play with and create male genitalia?!!!🤯 and this is suppose to be clever and comical? Super gross and weird lady! duck right off!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The cucumber willy thing is bleeping rank, sad and immature but knows it will get her in the sun tomorrow eh!! Which she will address but won’t address her BBQs!! Please slip that in the title

Reactions: 14
Omg. Browsing the Hinch hashtags and this comes up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she really think that saggy mask with her nose sticking out is of any use?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 130784
Seriously. The amount of idiots Ive seen wearing masks incorrectly. The amount of people who don't realise once it's been worn incorrectly they need a new one, touching the outside of the mask is dangerous, walking around with your nose out is pointless the list goes on. I popped to Morrisons pharmacy this morning and the amount of people in the queue wearing masks wrong was staggering. People just don't listen. The amount of professionals that have said it's more dangerous for the untrained public (unless the mask wearer is symptomatic) to wear masks and gloves than to not and just be very conscious of hand washing, yet people continue to wear them!!! Xx

I honestly don't get where 'cult hinchcl' get their tips and tricks from.

Who on earth would spray fabric softner onto a rug and then bloody brush it! Firstly it will destroy the fibres of the rug and secondly I bet the rugs of the people that use this 'tip' feel disgusting due to the build up of product 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_2020-05-15-14-49-00-08.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Jamie cuts the grass; he's Hinch's boy wonder! But she much prefers the look of her eggs & cucumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m not her biggest fan, however I really don’t see the problem with her ordering something online. A LOT of people are purchasing things (that aren’t essential) online right now and have been for weeks.
we have to keep the economy going as much as possible, you're right xx

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New Thread suggestion

Swanning around with Robinson’s to gulp whilst still serving Rrronnie eggy potato pulp

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.