Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things..

One, I’m embarrassed she did that cucumber knob with two eggs as testicles. Is she twelve?

Two, I really hope her and Jamie are eating the leftovers from the cucumber shapes, otherwise what a complete and utter bleeping waste of food.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how brands can support someone who does something so lewd on purpose, especially when it’s know she has a fan base which includes young teenagers. 🤢🤔

I’m sure p&g and scrubdaddy love having their brand associated with someone who makes a penis out of food 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally just vomited in my own mouth!! So she’s turned her cooking her kids food in to something seductive, with an inappropriate cock & balls and is now winking with an old bird filter on..... 🤢 Grim!!!
Who’s this for? Vest Life, the papers or tattle?
Ewww!!
So creepy. she looked like an old perv 🤢😯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Somebody called it out in here I think a couple of days ago, saying they’re glad the ‘hinch effect’ is dying off and all she promotes doesn’t just sell out quickly. Then with a flick of her sparkly pen she advertises (not an ad though 🙄) the bamboo boxes and within 0.00008 seconds guuuuuyzzzss they’ve sold out 😱 but it’s ok guyyyyzzzs they’re tit anyway so I’ll give them to my sister, who’s a paramedic by the way and this is the only shout out she deserves - my cast offs 🙌🏼 But don’t forget she doesn’t read here, just kinda happened to little ol Zoph 🤭
That was me when HB was fully stocked with grey, stylish, amazing scrub daddy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get the food board? Does she write them down somewhere else so she remembers what he liked and didn’t??
I’m baffled by it tbh
I think the same. She literally writes down ever meal she cooks for him, after he's eaten it for some bizarre reason!! X

Reactions: 4
I think the same. She literally writes down ever meal she cooks for him, after he's eaten it for some bizarre reason!! X
Wonder what happens at the end of the week? Just rub the meals off? New board?

Surely you can remember what you fed your child for lunch all week surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 130740
That grin she did after she winked. Made me vom in my mouth a bit. 🤢🤢🤢
That’s face of a woman who likes a cucumber shoved up her hoohaa 🤢

Wonder what happens at the end of the week? Just rub the meals off? New board?

Surely you can remember what you fed your child for lunch all week surely.
Why would you even need to remember 😆 they are eaten. It’s gone I don’t understand why you need to remember the past. Different if it was a meal plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me?? Never!! What? When you have to make lewd arrangements using items from your son’s lunch you know you’ve lost the plot and and decent content. Grim
Exactly my thoughts. She wasn't cooking for her and Jamie, she was cooking for her bloody baby, which makes it 1000 time more cringe and seedy 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Was then about to come on and say this was done for attention. What an idiot. Playing the innocent again so people message her and say omg soph look at the cucumber and eggs and she will be like omg hahahahha (manic laugh) I didn't even realise (she did) bet that was vest life's idea

Edit. Just seen her response. Ugh she is rank. Making a babies dinner and puts that in there. Inappropriate woman. Desperate for engagement and views now I see
No doubt it will be headlining the Daily Fail tomorrow! She's an absolute freak doing that whilst she's cooking for Ronnie, so freaky and wrong. I hope any potential baby brands see that and run a mile! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Two things..

One, I’m embarrassed she did that cucumber knob with two eggs as testicles. Is she twelve?

Two, I really hope her and Jamie are eating the leftovers from the cucumber shapes, otherwise what a complete and utter bleeping waste of food.
Those cucumber stars are a massive pet hate! There's no need.
I was going to make animal shaped sandwiches for my daughter's first birthday party then realised how much bread would actually be wasted so I didn't.
Obviously if the wasted bits get eaten then that's different.

Reactions: 14
Thought I'd came onto Mumsnet for a moment or two.

Can we all just get back to being petty about Mrs Hinch.

No need for the angry faces either 😉😂
Same. Sorry like but the cock and balls did amuse me. I won’t lie. Not offensive in the slightest. And honestly. I couldn’t give a fat duck what she’s feeding ronronjonfullonriverdancediversityhastufts I really don’t care maaaaannnnnnnnnnn. It’s so borrinnngggggggggg. And no one is saying he’s unloved for fucks sake he’s clearly well looked after, just she constantly has her phone in her hand. Worra wally man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.