Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like, it’s normal to get anxious about a big meeting at work. But it’s not normal to get anxious about how to approach the till staff in a store so you walk around practising it in your head for half an hour

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Anyone notice the date on her "Weekly" Hinch Lists in her book???

"Who Cares"

Definately a to Tattle. In fact past 3 days her stories have been aimed over this way at us.

And if she "aims to get 1 tick a day" then shouldn't it be a Monthly HinchList then? Seen as there's 30+ things listed

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Here here! I suffer from anxiety also, not a thing to take lightly. I wouldn't be all over Instagram with mine. I'd melt into a puddle. She's just trying to be relevant.

Reactions: 20
Calling Bingo on the ironing from Saturday tattle, glad you read here Zoph perhaps you should do a Tattle AF

Next up... guyzzzz Vest got me this ironing water

Reactions: 11
Does she still have those stepping stones she made? Not seen them in a while?
Soph, be a love and confirm this for us eh?

Reactions: 34
Yes I saw that one! What a friend eh?!

Reactions: 9
Have we had a Landing area / waiting area show off for a while? Don’t know why she calls it the ‘Waiting Area Guyzzzzz’ It’s a sodding (large) Landing, which we’d all have if we got paid stupid money for sitting on instabeg and could click our fingers and the builders rocked up!!! Oh and go off living in holiday lets whilst it all takes place!! Apparently; 40k alone for one post, that’s absolutely disgraceful!

Anyway, waiting area coming up Guyzzz *insert pokey finger*!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Once this is over I bet she announces her home range, it would of been arranged last year and ready to go.. but she’ll make out that it’s only just happened and she’s finally ticking off her ‘dreams’ from her beggy board and she’s just made it happen

She likes to give the illusion with everything that it’s only just happened and when she has visions she’s like super women and achieves her goals by herself.. when infact most of the stuff is already planned in advance by management

Reactions: 29
I find strong smelling air freshners, cleaning products and even when I changed fabric softener once it accentuated my migraines. I can’t wear sunglasses or glasses with a migraine, the slight pressure is agony, I certainly can’t look at a phone screen or any screen......I can’t even lean down as the pressure kills me. I certainly couldn’t carry on filming boring shit, it’s just a convenient migraine for her to get her army gushing and asking her if she is okay....all for attention and engagement

Reactions: 22
They were absolute diabolical what was she thinking

Don't forget how she was so attached to the tiles that she made the builders take extra care removing them so they didn't break or crack, she said she had a plan for them, then they went into the garage of wonder and she forgot about them. Until a Tattler mentioned it, then they were smashed up to go in concrete, which she said would be great to do with kids you couldn't make this up!

Reactions: 28
Morning everyone
So today on her list dated "who cares" is pebble frame
Does this mean she's not leaving the house again because she's not been out in weeks, to collect the pebbles? Or are they all ready in the garage that keeps on giving ready to be put into a bag and taken with her when she goes on her daily shtrollll ( or doesn't because of course she's not leaving the house) ?
George Vest will be under strict instructions to scatter the pebbles out of the bag ready for her to start filming him just as he picks them up and puts them back in again!

Soph, if you can't find a photo of Ronnie for your pebble frame just have a look through Instagram because there's literally hundreds of photos of him out there that other people have posted! Total strangers with collages of your son posted with gay abandon!
Did you get that? Total Strangers!

All the vest!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.