Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she stinks as well. I hate the smell of fake tan. Smells like Chinese curry
I always think it smells like rotten biscuits

A girl I work with fake tanned last week and she walked in and went
“I smell of tit. I’m sorry”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her whole life is filtered to duck! Meter cover was cream when Ronnie was sat on the seat above it, then brown before Vest in Show paints it silver birch but it looks blue!
If of course he did paint it and it hasn't just appeared before the lockdown started in the garage of forgotten orders. If that makes sense? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if her talking about how Henry looks half the size after he has been to to the groomers a dig at tattle calling him fat😂?
I wonder if she remembers my post about Lee from Blue, her fave crush, whose ex lover said that he trimmed his ermm ‘lad garden‘ right back so it made his teeny weeny cock look bigger and she’s applying the same logic 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
She seems more of a Gemma colins fan
So you remember when Gemma Collins done a insta story about not being able to by zoflora, she then done another story saying it’s apparently because of a Mrs Hinch, I don’t know who you are but can’t you please stop stock piling the zoflora (or something along them lines) Hinch couldn’t believe little old her got a shout out from the GC

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the idea of that crease release was that you didn’t need to iron? Didn’t she demo it with a T-shirt where you spayed and pulled it about. Why is she advertising it with an iron?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooo.... my 10 month old daughter just stood up completely unaided. Didn’t shove a camera in her face unlike Hinch does with her child. It’s also made me really emotional 😂 probably all the anxiety due to lockdown and my family missing out on seeing her grow up, yet there is Hinch secretly seeing her family for BBQ’s 🥺

• Heart
Sorry if anybody on here has a little ironing board on their floor but wtf? Mrs hinch the queen of making life 10 times harder for herself? What must she look like crouched down on the floor ironing her pillowcases?! Just get a proper ironing board for gods sake

Using the lenor no iron spray whilst ironing??? See how quickly she zoomed out 😂😂😂😂

For my birthday last year I treated myself to the Charlotte Tilbury foundation. It was absolutely shite. I took it back and got a refund. I'm currently (well not at the moment as no one is seeing me) using a foundation from Primark. It's the ELDW dupe. I think it was a fiver and it's bloody brilliant.
I bought a perfume from primark that smeels exactly like jo malone and only a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t she have a utility room to do laundry in? Or am I high on elbow grease? Atv
She's got a utility area in the garage. Although maybe she can't get to it at the moment because of all the crap she "bought before lockdown" or "got last year and forgot about" that's currently in there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I have just sent an email to Mr Dave Lewis CEO of Tesco complaining of paying SS to bake a cake when my last delivery driver told me they only get the mInimum wage. I am only putting it on here because it is pretty obvious that the Hinch woman is desperately sucking up to Tesco with her constant comments on how she loves buying their outfits for the little lad. I hope he doesn't get someone to put the kybosh on my home deliveries or me and the old lad are buggered :)
Makes me laugh as the sleeping suits that Ronnie is constantly in are actually from morrisons. I live in maldon and my little boy had the exact same sleeping suits 😂 she lies so much it’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.