Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably totally changing the subject, But why does she have to be glued to her phone 24/7 she should be watching her son grow up! Spend time with him, play with him, engage with him! Anything!!!! Time is precious make the most of him being the age he is and watch him grow up, It’s just so sad to see... and whenever he’s being filmed he won’t even look at his mum he always looks past her, She needs to have one-on-one time with her son let him paint, draw, colour anything! She spends so much time cleaning things that don’t even need cleaned she’s missing out on his life it’s so sad. I could be totally wrong it’s just the way I see it, obviously we don’t see her life 24/7 but it would be nice for her too sit down and play with him and teach him new things.

Reactions: 14
Wants an honest opinion, doesn't want judging on the doors, says she is a sensitive soul.
Whoever she is she clearly likes it so why canvass for opinions when all she really wants is for people to fawn over her, say what wonderful taste she has and ask where she got the vase and flowers and frames etc.
The reality for me is it's bloody awful and I wouldn't give it house room!
Looks like the foyer at co-op funeral 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m glad Hinch got her meter box painted and it’s made such a big difference to her life, because she’s wanted it “for months”.

well Soph, congrats. How thrilling your life must be that’s all you have to worry about. Never mind the rest of us who’ve spent the last months wishing our families stay safe. My 5 year old was lying awake at 10pm last night crying in his room because he thinks he “might never” see his grandparents again, but THANK duck your meter box is bleeping GREY to fit in with the rest of your boring, monotonous, vapid existence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
How is she not ashamed showing that pic of Henry! He’s so fat he’s a barrel and the stress of being overweight on his organs! She’s killing him and I wouldn’t be surprised if he made it to 8

its neglect

Reactions: 12
Obviously been reading about of how fat her dog is. Posting a story about how he halves in size after being groomed. 😂
I can imagine her in the groomers 'give handsnums the facetune trim please. And so help me if you harm a hair on his gowjus head I will have you lynched'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
For my birthday last year I treated myself to the Charlotte Tilbury foundation. It was absolutely shite. I took it back and got a refund. I'm currently (well not at the moment as no one is seeing me) using a foundation from Primark. It's the ELDW dupe. I think it was a fiver and it's bloody brilliant.

I had a free sample for the foundation, magic cream and the wonder glow primer off feel unique.

Honestly it's actual garbage to say how expensive it is. I'm 38 with fine lines and it was not flattering at all even though it's mainly targeted for the over 30s lol

Reactions: 3
Why does she not know that we will call her out and we keep receipts 😆
Because she thinks she can get away with everything and all her hinchers will just kiss her ass if she gets caught out and pretend she’s this angel that’s never done anything wrong, the receipts never lie!!!:ROFLMAO:😂

Reactions: 6
I had a free sample for the foundation, magic cream and the wonder glow primer off feel unique.

Honestly it's actual garbage to say how expensive it is. I'm 38 with fine lines and it was not flattering at all even though it's mainly targeted for the over 30s lol
I'm 40 and it did absolutely nothing for me either. Emperor's new clothes syndrome.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.