Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an odd video with Ronnie.
Hinch is either looking up over Ronnie‘s head or at the camera. When she does look at him, her facial expressions looked pained and forced.
I honestly don’t think she has bonded with him and all this declaration of love over his tufts and wrists is her trying to convince herself otherwise.
Yes!! This is so true. I've said it so many times before. It's like she's trying to force herself to think it. No one says all the things she does about Ronnie constantly. Not at all. She's trying to prove it to herself. It's heartbreaking in a way. But all her own fault for being more bothered about content that being content. X

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Loves these little moments
Stop bleeding sticking the camera in his face and enjoy them then! The rest of us do NOT

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Stop the world I want to get off!

Alright Sophie haven’t been out for weeks? But yet your picking dirty piss stained sticks up outside on your walk that you don’t do?!!!!
Those sticks look completely sterile, picking up sticks you’ve clearly previously purchased from...asphalt?! Look at how many are in that bag! The plot has been officially LOST at hinch towers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The fake videos wind me up. She tries to copy SS little moments with Rex. The point she misses is theirs are not forced, she doesn't have to try her damnedest to get Rex to smile.

This video made me cringe. The music over the top. How hard she was trying to make it look natural.

Sophie. Get off your bleeping phone and spend some quality time with your son. For in years to come you will feel so guilty for this misspent time. You constantly bang on about 'when he grows up' this, 'you don't get this time back' that, yet you're missing it all because you're too busy filming it and not living it. I feel sorry for you in a few years when you realise this, but I feel more sorry for Ronnie now.

View attachment 123869
I’ve not even seen this video but if she didn’t say “it’s really me under Gretal I don’t like it guyyyyyyys” I’ll eat my bleeping hat

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The fake videos wind me up. She tries to copy SS little moments with Rex. The point she misses is theirs are not forced, she doesn't have to try her damnedest to get Rex to smile.

This video made me cringe. The music over the top. How hard she was trying to make it look natural.

Sophie. Get off your bleeping phone and spend some quality time with your son. For in years to come you will feel so guilty for this misspent time. You constantly bang on about 'when he grows up' this, 'you don't get this time back' that, yet you're missing it all because you're too busy filming it and not living it. I feel sorry for you in a few years when you realise this, but I feel more sorry for Ronnie now.

View attachment 123869
She looks dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 23
That poor babys nappy is bulging. Are they trying to make out he’s just had a bath & now they’re about to put his pyjamas on?
Have they put an old one back on??

Pampers mustn’t have sent her any new boxes recently because clearly they’re rationing his nappies! What other excuse could there be for this 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That poor babys nappy is bulging. Are they trying to make out he’s just had a bath & now they’re about to put his pyjamas on?

Pampers mustn’t have sent her any new boxes recently because clearly they’re rationing his nappies! What other excuse could there be for this 😔
They’re the worst putting their vulnerable baby on show like that for all to see in his nappy, I just can’t

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
For some reason the sound of that scabby duster was giving me absolute rage, is it just me guyzzzzz?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those videos were very strange and made me feel sad.

I find it so odd that age was looking at herself 😳

It's like she doesn't know how to interact with him.

And why does she constantly say "MUMMA" to him?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Your 10 month old child shouldn't be your 'best friend'. You're their parent and it's up you to be that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Ronnie’s your vest mate is he? He doesn’t give a tit about you get some real mates

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Pampers are crap. When I used them with my little boy at the start, 1 pee and they were so squidgy. But she wouldn't care about quality of the products she's peddling like 🙄

Reactions: 26

His nappies are always full like this. To the point he can barely close his legs, poor thing x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For some reason the sound of that scabby duster was giving me absolute rage, is it just me guyzzzzz?
Viewed this via an app that doesn’t give her engagement, I had no sound on but was struck by the sheer aggressiveness in her dusting. Woman needs something deeper to occupy her day and her brain

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.