Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Pissy sticks and family BBQ, social distancing? Soph ain’t got a clue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am not a mum, but is he old enough to go in one of those walkers
yes, my son was in his walker from around 5 months old, all depends on the baby and how strong they are, a mum will know whether her baby is ready for a walker or not, abit like when weaning, a mum knows, my son is a week older than Ronnie and is very close to walking alone :)

Reactions: 6
Why is she always just waving and prodding stuff at him? The hairbrush on the couch, now its pulling his leg and waving his pyjamas at him! Jesus christ! Leave him be!

Reactions: 16
Do you know who grinch reminds me of? With her sales patter. A MLM hunbot! duck me she is flogging everything. Next she will be flogging her dog for a price.
Her son will be put up first, and by that I mean the second born, Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes, my son was in his walker from around 5 months old, all depends on the baby and how strong they are, a mum will know whether her baby is ready for a walker or not, abit like when weaning, a mum knows, my son is a week older than Ronnie and is very close to walking alone :)
To be fair, new advice says the sit in walkers arent good for babies, it affects their hips and doesnt have them in a natural position conducive to walking so they're not advised anymore so I dont slate her for not having one. But if hes so close to walking give him a little push along toy, a baby pram or those push along activity centres.

Reactions: 11
i Have to say for someone that films pretty much everything and anything - it is sad to see Ronnie is always round the back of the sofa and on the mat !! I use to love watching mine crawl or roll around the living room exploring. It’s like she scared to let him free to roam - she definitely needs to make the living room kid friendly 😢

Reactions: 12
Why does it take 2 grown up bellends to wash and sort one baby???
duck sake vestlife, easy with the brush, you'll brush off the little hair grandpahair has.
I’m sure they can do it alone but might prefer to do it together, my 10 month old son loves mummy and daddy bathing him together, 2 people to splash them 😁although my son likes to climb out of his bath seat to stand up on the bath so easier for one of us to hold his hands while we wash him so he doesn’t fall🤣 can’t keep the bugger still

Reactions: 2
I think my post earlier was deleted
But my friend at Gleam confirmed that VNgate was set up
Scripted but she deviated from script.
“death threats” aren’t confirmed to be from tattle they were sent to her inbox sooooo she can’t actually say it’s from here.

so much more but I don’t wanna get banned again 😂 sorry Admin I promise I won’t do it again 😘
ummm definitely want to hear more about this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair, new advice says the sit in walkers arent good for babies, it affects their hips and doesnt have them in a natural position conducive to walking so they're not advised anymore so I dont slate her for not having one. But if hes so close to walking give him a little push along toy, a baby pram or those push along activity centres.
my boy wasn’t in it for long, I wouldn’t really recommend them, they seemed to hold him back, we ended up getting him one of those push along walkers with the toy on the rent and he gets everywhere with that and along with walking with the sofa and anything else he can climb on , they’re just a waste of money to be honest

Reactions: 5
I'm sick of all these so called " Influencers " 🙄🤣
They are all addicted to swipe ups & Links it's so flucking cringe.
Just because they recommend it does not mean it's any good. What they might think is good others might think is Shite 😳😁.
Gotta make there money somehow🤣 without the swipe ups and links they wouldn’t be able to promote and get paid and would have to live life’s like the rest of us working😂 imagine haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notes from my friend at gleam

1 - she has deviated from scrip to gain sympathy which they weren’t happy about
2 - it was suggested she come clean on bbq gate but Vestie said no. It’s damaging to the brand.
3. she first saw article on here or in something she was tagged in cause it was within an article about someone else they weren’t told it was being published!
No PR company would suggest “coming clean” unless there was evidence to prove against them or there was a high paying interview to come out of a scandal. They were told about it because the newspaper said they had been contacted and didn’t want to make a comment. Stop with the fake friend at Gleam 🙄🙈 you’re not fooling me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
my little one absolutely loved flying about the living room in his walker, he was that fast he took chips off the skirting board! Obv soph wouldn’t allow that. He also loved the push along VTech one but it’s bright red and yellow so not sure he’s allowed 😂

tbh I don’t think he’s even pulling himself up

Reactions: 4
Someone getting desperate me thinking
I have this person on insta... well I did until she tagged grinch in her latest cheesecake making post (they looked lovely btw little mini ones)... but I followed her before because she did post baking things before and always tagged Jane patisserie in them... then salad fingers goes and becomes a master baker and now people are tagging her.. makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
Hinch does out Ronnie in a walker, I think he has 2

Reactions: 4
Apparently close to walking the poor boy doesn’t look like he can even roll yet!

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she stick him in the circle of neglect (jumperoo) like we all did.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No PR company would suggest “coming clean” unless there was evidence to prove against them or there was a high paying interview to come out of a scandal. They were told about it because the newspaper said they had been contacted and didn’t want to make a comment. Stop with the fake friend at Gleam 🙄🙈 you’re not fooling me.
No fake friend and trust me if there is proof It’s suggested to come clean. I used to work for a similar company which is where I know I this person from.
dealt with similar before from some low profile tv stars.
She wouldn’t lie. Also she really doesn’t like hinch.
said she’s a self entitled princess who thinks she owns the place.
take it as you will. You’re opinion on what I say doesn’t matter to me.
I have the messages ☺ Enjoy

EDIT: I never said Gleam suggested coming clean. I just said vest shut it down.
Not here for bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.