Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s even worse is that that looks like a really young girls profile going by her profile pic!
I never even looked tbh but i think you are right. I know we are in a pandemic an a lockdown an people are doing crazy tit that they wouldnt normally do but this is too far. Can these people please catch on to hinch an her vile account an get a life 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
But why did she confess to that small account? Did she know it would end up on tattle? It’s just seems odd to me as it not like she actually released a statement.
You can find small “troll” accounts and pay them to post something nasty and then do a whole revamp
That account she messaged had never said anything bad about hinch and suddenly edited her post? It happens ive seen it with other Z listers

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She referred to it as Covid
She’s never ever said that before...
its “what’s going on out there” normal people say Corona.
it was far to professional to be completely structured by her “she’s just learning guys she’s so ditsy”

I’m no fool. Trust me. I believe what I’ve seen
ATV 😘
I agree with you on that. It sounded scripted. She was playing the victim card trying to get sympathy. At least we didn’t fall for it 😆. What does ‘ATV’ mean? I always see it on tattle but no idea what it stands for 🙈.

Reactions: 3
I agree with you on that. It sounded scripted. She was playing the victim card trying to get sympathy. At least we didn’t fall for it 😆. What does ‘ATV’ mean? I always see it on tattle but no idea what it stands for 🙈.
All the vest
A take on her all the best

trust me. I know my friend and I know the industry
I wouldn’t say it if not

Reactions: 13
All the vest 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Looking at herself again 🙄
The majority of that video is all about her you can even see her mouthing mama to him.. im all for posting a lovely video of you an your son but when you have to check that you are constantly on screen youre missing the whole point of making memories with him. Bloody covidiot 🤬

Reactions: 22
Looking at herself again 🙄
She is Narcissus

“Narcissus did not realize it was merely his own reflection and fell deeply in love with it, as if it were somebody else. ... Narcissus walked by a pool of water and decided to drink some. He saw his reflection, became entranced by it, and killed himself because he could not have his object of desire.”

Reactions: 11
You know as soon a that video stopped she shouted Jamie to come and take hind back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
who is she kidding? He’s barley even laughing. you should’ve have to work that hard to get your baby to laugh at you. And the amount of times he looks away from her. i guess this is what happens when instagram and cleaning is more important than your baby. I bet she thought coz he was young she could get away with not interacting with him but their brains develop so much in the early months it really should have been the time that she was putting the work in. I think now she’s finally seeing what she should have been doing. Hopefully it’s not too late for her

Reactions: 16
What a totally fake, cringeworthy video - look at your damn baby, he’s trying to look at you! Actually properly engage with him for once in your life and stop faking everything for views!!!!!
9CA03C01-247E-47E3-89F0-5317E924A7D8.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
where is the voice note and what is said in it?! i’m curious and can’t find it on thread #151 x

Thread suggestion:

Mumma Hinch has got the trotz but Vestie doesn’t care, he’s too busy buying more botz...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.