Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she just waving ronnehs sleepsuit at him. What’s actually up with this woman? Surely there’s a couple of valiums in that medicine box for her because she’s in need of some

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the duck is she just waving ronnehs sleepsuit at him. What’s actually up with this woman? Surely there’s a couple of valiums in that medicine box for her because she’s in need of some
I actually thought she was going to throw it up and when it fell down he was magically dressed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No fake friend and trust me if there is proof It’s suggested to come clean. I used to work for a similar company which is where I know I this person from.
dealt with similar before from some low profile tv stars.
She wouldn’t lie. Also she really doesn’t like hinch.
said she’s a self entitled princess who thinks she owns the place.
take it as you will. You’re opinion on what I say doesn’t matter to me.
I have the messages ☺ Enjoy
So a newspaper says they have contacted the PR company for comment (which they’re obliged to do) and they said Hinch didn’t have a comment. If this is a lie, which is what you’re saying, Gleam could sue the Sun for falsely claiming a response from them. I understand when you have theories, you want to bring them across to tattle readers and feel like if you have something to back it up like a ‘friend’ or some other ‘proof’ it will make your theory more concrete, but stuff like this ruin it. It makes people doubt everyone so when genuine people come on with genuine information, they aren’t believed. If you had the messages you could have posted them with your friend’s name scribbled out 🥱.
EDIT - I see you have deleted the original post you made, very convenient. You did say Gleam suggested she come clean but Jamie wouldn’t allow it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No PR company would suggest “coming clean” unless there was evidence to prove against them or there was a high paying interview to come out of a scandal. They were told about it because the newspaper said they had been contacted and didn’t want to make a comment. Stop with the fake friend at Gleam 🙄🙈 you’re not fooling me.
So a newspaper says they have contacted the PR company for comment (which they’re obliged to do) and they said Hinch didn’t have a comment. If this is a lie, which is what you’re saying, Gleam could sue the Sun for falsely claiming a response from them. I understand when you have theories, you want to bring them across to tattle readers and feel like if you have something to back it up like a ‘friend’ or some other ‘proof’ it will make your theory more concrete, but stuff like this ruin it. It makes people doubt everyone so when genuine people come on with genuine information, they aren’t believed. If you had the messages you could have posted them with your friend’s name scribbled out 🥱.
they replied with no comment
You can state a no comment before you speak to your client.
Also I can’t call out a friend publicly on here when the details of the conversation include a general chat with names and actual talk in the same messages and also it’s known that Hinch reads here!
I don’t really care if you believe it or not.
Most people here know me and my life enough to know that I’m speaking the truth

end of conversation. ☺

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
they replied with no comment
You can state a no comment before you speak to your client.
Also I can’t call out a friend publicly on here when the details of the conversation include a general chat with names and actual talk in the same messages and also it’s known that Hinch reads here!
I don’t really care if you believe it or not.
Most people here know me and my life enough to know that I’m speaking the truth

end of conversation. ☺
No they didn’t. They said Sophie declined to comment. Usually you get a “their representatives were unavailable to comment” which means nothing was said at all, but they said that the PR company did comment to say Sophie had nothing to say about the matter. It’s very clear her PR company did know the story was running. Anyway, lets not fill the thread disagreeing about your imaginary friend. All I’m saying is you’re not fooling me and I’ve made valid points to show you’re lying. Moving on....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
No they didn’t. They said Sophie declined to comment. Usually you get a “their representatives were unavailable to comment” which means nothing was said at all, but they said that the PR company did comment to say Sophie had nothing to say about the matter. It’s very clear her PR company did know the story was running. Anyway, lets not fill the thread disagreeing about your imaginary friend. All I’m saying is you’re not fooling me and I’ve made valid points to show you’re lying. Moving on....
Mate, no one can prove or disprove anything, why you arguing the toss for the sake of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mate, no one can prove or disprove anything, why you arguing the toss for the sake of it?
“Mate” ? 😂
I wasn’t arguing, I simply pointed out she made it up. I personally despise people who pretend to know certain people or live next to people on tattle. There’s no point in reading it if it’s full of fake information. You said people can’t prove or disprove, but I literally have just proved she was lying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
A week without you keeping me sane has killed me! I’ve finally listened to VN gate although I already knew and guessed what the content would be! Can’t pull any wool over my troll eyes

Soooooooo my friend at gleam
Finally replied and oh god I was wishing to share the tea with you all I’ve been literally dying!

I’ve not read anything obv cause i couldn’t see anything and to be fair I can’t even try and catch up! So a recap please my darlings! But I’ve now heard the voice notes 😂 - Thank you @DoodlePoodle found them straight away you little 💎 by saying covid you can tell it’s from a script or at least pointers because she’s referred to it as “all that’s going on” and most people say corona or coronavirus.

Notes from my friend at gleam

1 - she has deviated from scrip to gain sympathy which they weren’t happy about
2 - it was suggested she come clean on bbq gate but Vestie said no. It’s damaging to the brand.
3. she first saw article on here or in something she was tagged in cause it was within an article about someone else they weren’t told it was being published!

She thinks that Ma is still there

Soooooo I’ve learnt lots without you all

I would show screenshots but I need to protect my friend! She gave me permission to “tattle” tell... But she obv wants to keep her job!

ATV - I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL 😍
But why did she confess to that small account? Did she know it would end up on tattle? It’s just seems odd to me as it not like she actually released a statement.

• Heart
Why would anyone want Mrs Hinch to like their post? She's got no bleeping taste she's an expert in nowt and hasn't got an original thought in her 3 brain cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But why did she confess to that small account? Did she know it would end up on tattle? It’s just seems odd to me as it not like she actually released a statement.
I think someone with over 150 threads dedicated to their idiocy on a forum knows full well that anything they share with anyone is probably going to end up on said forum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For me it was when she had the extension put on castle greyskull. The teasing reveals and then every single thing she showed was either gifted or marked as an ad. Showed me exactly how beggy she is. It really made me start thinking about a lot of the people I followed at that time and I had a huge cull on my Instagram to get rid of them. And since then she’s gone from worse to worse. Constant lies, total disregard for anyone, refusal to take account when she is called out for things. Presenting the ‘perfect’ life with the perfect marriage and perfect baby. Totally not realistic.

Then the voice notes saying that she is keeping her ‘platform’ as normal as she can for others. Lies again! Most people just now are worried and scared and it would be so much more helpful if she acknowledged that since she is such a big advocate of ‘mental health’ but no, that would actually mean her having to be real about something. And the mental health thing only ever kicks in when it’s her being ‘trolled’ and her ‘anxiety’.

Rant over!
That voice note got me bad.

Most people I follow who are not talking about it all the time at least dip in and mention it occasionally and say they’re keeping it light.
Also, I’ve not been out for weeks? Thought you went picky up crappy sticks?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so done with these hinchers.. always being beggy looking any recognition from hinch even on someone else post 🙄🤮
What’s even worse is that that looks like a really young girls profile going by her profile pic!

Reactions: 3
A clear point in my “imaginary friend”
When a script is written on behalf of a client they will call the matter by its factual status or name I.e if someone is accused of rape they will normally refer to it “it was consensual sex” they’ll never say “I’ve been accused of raping xyz” Even though it’s probably not.
She referred to it as Covid
She’s never ever said that before...
its “what’s going on out there” normal people say Corona.
it was far to professional to be completely structured by her “she’s just learning guys she’s so ditsy”

I’m no fool. Trust me. I believe what I’ve seen
ATV 😘

Reactions: 34
A clear point in my “imaginary friend”
When a script is written on behalf of a client they will call the matter by its factual status or name I.e if someone is accused of rape they will normally refer to it “it was consensual sex” they’ll never say “I’ve been accused of raping xyz” Even though it’s probably not.
She referred to it as Covid
She’s never ever said that before...
its “what’s going on out there” normal people say Corona.
it was far to professional to be completely structured by her “she’s just learning guys she’s so ditsy”

I’m no fool. Trust me. I believe what I’ve seen
ATV 😘
I agree it sounded scripted.. I’m a nurse and we all call it COVID... some of my friends text me “well u still clear from the rona” etc etc.. I don’t know a single person who doesn’t work in healthcare who calls it covid...

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.