Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!
Seeing these threads makes you see how much of a sell out and people pleaser she is. She clearly relies on tattle for content and parenting advise 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I hadn’t even noticed as we had one at first. We got told off a couple of threads ago because everyone was playing fast and loose with the forum rules, maybe this is the tattle equivalent of having our toys taken away.
Or glued down so we can't play with them 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it's odd how she replies to DMs and posts the screenshot and also says thanks for following, after she posts about her management.
Wonder if they're having words with her and told her she needs to interact with them more rather than point blank ignoring them 😂 Bet she's losing more followers than we realise but obv gaining to so it balances out

Reactions: 32
The papers should start using her gretel filtered pics alongside her bullshit hacks stories, imagine googling her image and gretel keeps popping up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My husband is downstairs watching something on his phone and I'm in the bedroom about to read my book. He will probably come up around 1am and I will be asleep. I love him to bits but once my kids are in bed I just want to be left alone.
Have to agree, couldnt spend every waking min with him, we dont like the same tv etc so works better that way, i wont fall asleep watching his shite and he wont constantly moan watching my shite 😂

Its also strange they go bed and wake up at the same time. And dont take turns with Ronnie allowing the other to lie on, when they are sleep deprived

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know how her and Jamie spend so much time together, and this coming from someone who has always WFH and work with my partner. But in the evenings/weekends we do our own tit separate to one another and tbh it’s so nice to have some alone time. Obviously in lockdown not so much but I couldn’t sit with him all day everyday, as much as I love him. Now the dog, she’s always by my side but she doesn’t speak and that’s why I like her so much!
I adore my husband, like he's literally everything I ever wanted and I went through crappy, abusive relationships to get to him and I COULD NOT spend 24/7 with him. In the beginning when it was all sex and obsession maybe, now.. I want to kill him when he breathes too loud. How do they do it?! Without my various escape routes I'd literally be in jail for murder. It's not real, normal or healthy at all. Probably puts unrealistic pressure on Hinchers relationships too..

Anyone else think it's odd how she replies to DMs and posts the screenshot and also says thanks for following, after she posts about her management.
Wonder if they're having words with her and told her she needs to interact with them more rather than point blank ignoring them 😂 Bet she's losing more followers than we realise but obv gaining to so it balances out
Hopefully soon the bots will outweigh the real followers. Zero interaction and zero sales 🤞

Seen on a Mrs H Facebook group.. place your bets on when she'll find a hoop in her garage she bought 65,000 years ago that she forgot about.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If I unfollow her but still watch her stories will it still benefit her stats?

Reactions: 2
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!
When the extension was built & finished, I was watching her stories and couldn’t believe the amount of products that she was gifted, including the sofa from DFS which I have (not grey may I add) paid for by myself. I casually mentioned to my daughter about the freebies and she suggested I take a look at the Mrs Hinch threads on Tattle. It has been a total eye opener, as I never knew that she was paid for certain grid posts, has been gifted over £50,000 of items.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
If only she had done tummy time as much as she forces him to stand the boy would be crawling now and discovering everything. Doesn’t like to crawl my ass she didn’t encourage him to or teach him.
She’s desperate to try and show the world he’s as clever as Rex but doesn’t stand a chance SS is by far a better mother than her, and she knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes still feeding him ellas kitchen ... as we all knew... puts in brackets )10+ months) hun hes nearly one 😂😂😂😂 what is wrong with her

Reactions: 11
I came to look on Tattle after Greedy mentioned it on her stories. Just wanted a nosey, then started looking for other people I follow. I used to think Hinch was alright, but I stopped viewing her stories as they became less and less genuine. I remember before she had whatshisname she said her page wouldn't become a baby page and she wanted to keep her child private blah blah… Guess that didn't happen.

I have also grown to detest these prerecorded stories. They're just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.