Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone on here saying about how Hinch can’t do right for doing wrong and it’s played on my mind a bit.
I think a lot of us have an issue because she constantly lies, she never owns up to anything and she’s selling most people a life that’s unattainable.
Whether it’s because she’s at home all day with a husband and only feeds pouches so we comment- but then seemlessly starts cooking from scratch with no explanation— and makes it all look easy.... there are so many examples of this. Her whole life is online so people may say ‘well it’s non of your business’ but frankly everything is up for discussion because she’s made it that way.
She annoys people for this, the lies and the lack of transparency- so for many, no, she can’t do right for doing wrong... because unless she starts being honest people will pick.... that’s my two Pennys worth and I think that’s the point of this thread. To call her out on her bullshit.

I agree. She never explains anything. She lets people assume because everything is so disjointed.
So it's not the facts of what's she is doing it's how she goes about it. We have never seen her make food on this level before and she has not mentioned anything about it. So everything feels disingenuous with her.
I don't care about her looks or what she is feeding Ron , what crap she buys etc but I do care about lies and the smoke a mirrors all the time. Most of it seems totally pointless. I think it must be absolutely mind blowing exhausting to live your life like this on the gram. Her every waking moment must be about the gram it feels. What an existence 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t keep up on these threads!! Has her sudden ‘interest’ in cooking been discussed?! I’m guessing it has... I say the term cooking lightly 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why did she ever latch on to Mario? Or what is the connection there. The only thing I can clearly see is that neither of them can clean properly. It's just another PR stunt for her to distract away from the bbq story that will never ever go away unless she starts talking but then again that's going to be more lies. She's such a Billy Bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she actually have oil in a separate dish to pour into the pan?? Why just why??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If i was that behind in my work, i would be getting spoken too. Yet she seems to think its all hilarious. Get yourself into the real work you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she ever latch on to Mario? Or what is the connection there. The only thing I can clearly see is that neither of them can clean properly. It's just another PR stunt for her to distract away from the bbq story that will never ever go away unless she starts talking but then again that's going to be more lies. She's such a Billy Bullshitter
Probably because he absolutely worships her and it gives her the ego boost she needs!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is she giving a 10/11 month old purée!? Surely he should be having finger foods! My daughter was given them at 6 months onwards.
I don’t think she understands what she is meant to do with Ronnie to allow him to eat! What is he doing with a spoon in his hand trying to eat those courgette fritters 🙄

Reactions: 17
Scrub daddy should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Sending a clock with a clue attached. What a waste of money, packaging, some poor delivery person driving round to deliver it. Soph should be telling them not to send such wasteful stuff either, instead of giggling about it. All that packaging too for a cheap clock prop! 🤦‍♀️ This was definitely not essential and brands shouldn’t be this stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ronnie's breakfast ✔
Photo of Henry ✔
Tiktok cleaning ✔
Prep Ronnie's lunch - pending
Photo of Ronnie eating lunch - pending
Another rake through some baskets or similar showing of something- pending
Little Gretel appearance- pending
Goodnight quote - pending
Henry to bed - pending

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
I thought that, like someone said previously what would there to be jealous of? What a boring existence she leads, what's the point of cleaning things that are already clean, all she's doing is scratching the surfaces surely,...she's adding to the destruction of the environment with all toxic cleaning products, the reason why people don't like her is that she's totally unrelatable to 'ordinary folk'. So if your a mum to 2+ children rather than spend time with your family, she would put the idea out their to clean your dishwasher, for 3 hours when you can just run a cycle, same with the washing machine. If anything I feel sorry for her, but she's become a victim of her own product.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see the amount of oil she fried the courgette shite in!! Poor tufftyhandomesmans will have clogged arteries

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. She never explains anything. She lets people assume because everything is so disjointed.
So it's not the facts of what's she is doing it's how she goes about it. We have never seen her make food on this level before and she has not mentioned anything about it. So everything feels disingenuous with her.
I don't care about her looks or what she is feeding Ron , what crap she buys etc but I do care about lies and the smoke a mirrors all the time. Most of it seems totally pointless. I think it must be absolutely mind blowing exhausting to live your life like this on the gram. Her every waking moment must be about the gram it feels. What an existence 🙄
I agree totally. Why not just be a bit more real (and definitely ditch the Gretal filter)? Say that you aren't known as the best chef, that you struggled to make more than a mugshot for yourself some day, but you have set a new goal of cooking something from fresh each day, to help with Ronnie's weaning, so that you can all eat together as a family, and so that you don't have to worry about over-use of processed foods any more. Or anything, really, rather than just suddenly acting like the next Nigella Lawson.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had a break from Tattle over the weekend so just caught up now... where did the VN transcript come from?!
Someone posted that they was fed up with hinch after bbq gate. Instead of blocking like normal hinch sent voice notes to the lady. She recorded them and gave to a friend who is on here. I’m a little suspicious about it all but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m still surprised that there hasn’t been a story where a hincher has blown themselves up after mixing all of the chemicals that she promotes. I can imagine the headline Hinch blew up my house! I’m sure Hinch would ignore that story too even though her and the Hinchers are all in this together. Probably send them a crappy scripted voice note too 😆
What’s the video under? I can’t find it

Reactions: 2
Lol why is she pretending ronnie can eat yoghurt with a spoon? He can't even put a crisp in his mouth ! #allforthegram sad how she lives her life like this must be exhausting

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.