Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she read the card to us all and said, "Love, Scrub Daddy" but the card clearly says 'Scrub Daddy UK'.

I think Hinch has major insecurity issues and has this deep need to feel loved. Our words reveal a lot, even when we don't realise what we are saying.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Also surely if a baby portion is the size of a fist then a banana and an avocado is a pretty hefty portion? I don’t eat breakfast most of the week but a banana would do me and I’m 30. If he’s having milk too he must be stuffed as avocados are so filling!
God you want to see how much my 11 mont old (18days older than RoRo) eats....today was only a peach (whole one), half toast with PB and half orange...heheh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve messaged scrub daddy on IG to say how irresponsible it is to send her out ‘clues’ given that we’re only supposed to be doing essential shopping. If other people would like to do the same I think it would send the message that this is totally thoughtless and irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 55
How can her sheep defend her and say that she is not being paid by ellas kitchen!! Or at the very least being sent boxes of the stuff. And who the duck actually does that every day for lunch tho? Maybe I am a shite mother 🤷‍♀️😂

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This is not to body shame in any way, because that's vile but I just wanted to share this because the other week a lot of people felt tit when she shared her skinny jeans photo and how thin she was. I know the bowl will make her look an odd shape but she is not what she made out the other week...at all!

20200504_124907.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw someone on here saying about how Hinch can’t do right for doing wrong and it’s played on my mind a bit.
I think a lot of us have an issue because she constantly lies, she never owns up to anything and she’s selling most people a life that’s unattainable.
Whether it’s because she’s at home all day with a husband and only feeds pouches so we comment- but then seemlessly starts cooking from scratch with no explanation— and makes it all look easy.... there are so many examples of this. Her whole life is online so people may say ‘well it’s non of your business’ but frankly everything is up for discussion because she’s made it that way.
She annoys people for this, the lies and the lack of transparency- so for many, no, she can’t do right for doing wrong... because unless she starts being honest people will pick.... that’s my two Pennys worth and I think that’s the point of this thread. To call her out on her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t usually comment on her cooking for Ronnie because I’m glad that she actually is cooking for him now, but those fritters did not look appetising at all 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched little miss pots highlight on hinch. I actually dislike her more now 🙈😂 never seen her as an actual danger to life before but them cleaning hacks that her army are copying scare me now
Who is this person? I keep seeing them be mentioned but can't find her account!

Never mind! Found the account x

Reactions: 2
She has sent another cleaning account a hand held shark. Would you send someone you didn’t know such a thing xx

Reactions: 6
How can her sheep defend her and say that she is not being paid by ellas kitchen!! Or at the very least being sent boxes of the stuff. And who the duck actually does that every day for lunch tho? Maybe I am a shite mother 🤷‍♀️😂
I must be too, the closest my kids are getting to a hot lunch is a tin of ravioli or soup. I have 6 kids, this mum don't have time to cook two hot courses a day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw someone on here saying about how Hinch can’t do right for doing wrong and it’s played on my mind a bit.
I think a lot of us have an issue because she constantly lies, she never owns up to anything and she’s selling most people a life that’s unattainable.
Whether it’s because she’s at home all day with a husband and only feeds pouches so we comment- but then seemlessly starts cooking from scratch with no explanation— and makes it all look easy.... there are so many examples of this. Her whole life is online so people may say ‘well it’s non of your business’ but frankly everything is up for discussion because she’s made it that way.
She annoys people for this, the lies and the lack of transparency- so for many, no, she can’t do right for doing wrong... because unless she starts being honest people will pick.... that’s my two Pennys worth and I think that’s the point of this thread. To call her out on her bullshit.
This right here has hit the nail on the head!!! Absolutely perfect 👌 👌

Reactions: 15
Miss P as well as shitloads of others uses loads of chemicals to clean their gaff' s

Why ??

A clean house should smell of nothing .

10 diff products to clean a bathroom 😳🙄

I use 2 🤣

Reactions: 12
Ronnie's breakfast ✔
Photo of Henry ✔
Tiktok cleaning ✔
Prep Ronnie's lunch ✔
Photo of Ronnie eating lunch ✔
Another rake through some baskets or similar showing of something ✔
Little Gretel appearance ✔
Goodnight quote - pending
Henry to bed - pending

Just ticking off some more of my hinch list guyyyyssss. Went through that one quicker than I thought!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.