Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pebble frame & photo albums on this weeks list guys! Sounds familiar doesn't it? *cough SS already did this cough cough *
Ffs is she going to make a pissy twig H or Henry’s room!? This woman needs an intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So we’ve not to buy any non essentials and that includes online deliveries but scrub daddy think it’s alright to send out clocks to influencers for promotions? I’m sure delivery drivers are loving risk their lives for this crap

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sounds like a right faff! Presumably it only lasts the one flush so amongst all the bodily waste based rituals, you now have to take the lid off the cistern and chuck in fabric conditioner for the next person or do you do it prior to aforementioned evacuation of waste and leave it up to the next user to fill their own cistern? Another bathroom etiquette rule to remember 😂😂
This is such an old thing to do though to be fair. Have family who live in Spain and out there they sell these toilet drops that are for doing that. They’ve been about since I was a little girl and now In England Spanish cleaning products are popular you can buy them here. Theyr create a film wash flush to make the smell last - They’re actually good to be honest but they’re very concentrated and the smell does last. Not sure if people have seen or heard about those and out they’re own spin on it but I can’t see fabric softener lasting longer than one flush!

Reactions: 4
"work" didn't take too long did it?
Next time my husband says he's of to reply to emails I'm gonna tell him he can do hinch hours and come back and help with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg hun sounds horrible, sending you virtual hug 🤗
So sorry to hear about your pain have they checked you for rheumatoid arthritis that’s how mine began. I hope not because it’s a horrible thing to have x sending best wishes

Reactions: 4
This is such an old thing to do though to be fair. Have family who live in Spain and out there they sell these toilet drops that are for doing that. They’ve been about since I was a little girl and now In England Spanish cleaning products are popular you can buy them here. Theyr create a film wash flush to make the smell last - They’re actually good to be honest but they’re very concentrated and the smell does last. Not sure if people have seen or heard about those and out they’re own spin on it but I can’t see fabric softener lasting longer than one flush!
In my (very) limited knowledge of toilets, I thought the cistern emptied with each flush so I dont see how the fabric softener would last more than one flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going off topic a bit but my friend has cleaned all of her make up brushes in Zoflora and she is moaning as she now has a really bad skin rash, the brushes smell funny and the bristles are all falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Her house isn't really baby proof is it. When Ronnie eventually gets around she won't be able to light those bloody candles and have wax melts on the edge of units. Even if Ronnie got close to it and grabbed the leg and pulled it could fall on top of him. Bloody stupid woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched little miss pots highlight on hinch. I actually dislike her more now 🙈😂 never seen her as an actual danger to life before but them cleaning hacks that her army are copying scare me now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched little miss pots highlight on hinch. I actually dislike her more now 🙈😂 never seen her as an actual danger to life before but them cleaning hacks that her army are copying scare me now
I’m still surprised that there hasn’t been a story where a hincher has blown themselves up after mixing all of the chemicals that she promotes. I can imagine the headline Hinch blew up my house! I’m sure Hinch would ignore that story too even though her and the Hinchers are all in this together. Probably send them a crappy scripted voice note too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have them here too, VIPoo

In my (very) limited knowledge of toilets, I thought the cistern emptied with each flush so I dont see how the fabric softener would last more than one flush.
I suppose cos it’s so filmy and viscous is might leave a scummy oily residue when the water empties out. Sounds gross and probably not good for the flush mechanism.

Reactions: 12
Because people on here kept saying that last one was dated 4/4 so she actually took a month to complete it. How ridiculous, why would you need to write a months worth of stuff down... just do it 🙈🙈
Remember guys her hinch lists just roll into the background, and normally take 2.7 weeks to complete.
Hope this makes sense guys??? ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scrub daddy sent her a clock 🤣 been a while since she used one of those scrub pads.

Next few days stories

Hey Guyyzzz just using my scrub daddy blah blah

Zoflo didn't send her the new pet one yet ???
🙄😳 my sis in law was traumatised that they actually don't just use her bleeping idol Mrs Hinch as a brand Amb.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Very essential clock for the Hinch being delivered there. So glad drivers are going out out their way to deliver such things. People putting their valuable time to good use...

• Angry
Reactions: 23
misspotts Says she doesn’t hate tattle and that this is where the truth is 👏

She was quick to delete the duplicate toilet brush clean and hob squeegee did any one else see?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.