Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw my funny post will have been deleted now then if we are starting again! 😏

Reposting:
Is that Onslows manhood in the washer?! 😆😆🤢🤢

20200502_204506.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I think she has just showed the hair dryer being broke so she can say oh I needed a new one xx

Reactions: 26
I think she’s the type to make a big deal of her ronnieblessim sleeping on his own in his own room, we would have heard about it. I bet he’s always slept in their bed, she probably put the cot from their room in the loft because she thought it was pointless with him never using it. Just find it strange that in a whole 4 months I’ve never seen his cot, her changing the bedding, washing them, hanging them on the clothes horse or febreezing them when she’s always doing hers and henry’s beds all the time on her stories. The cot must never be slept in.
The cot in his room was never slept in. He slept in a snoozepod or whatever it’s called. He could be sleeping in the bed with them but she puts him to bed at around 7pm and they don’t go up until about 10 so If he’s up there on his own there is a chance he could roll off the bed. Maybe she has moved him into the cot but doesn’t want to say anything incase people disagree with her. She was like that with his food she started weaning at 4 months but didn’t mention him having food until he was 6 months. In a few weeks she’ll mention that he’s been in his own room for a while now and is loving it 🙄

Reactions: 19
Enjoy your time with your baby! Before you know it they’ll be a teenager out with their mates and you can have the pristine house then :)
A have a 2yr old and my house work I managed to do the other day was Hoover half the hallway, Hoover 3stairs and wipe my kitchen surfaces, and put one load of washing on 🤣🤣 but she’s wonderful and happy and I love devoting my time to her. My house is messy but I couldn’t care less because it’s full of love 💕
This. My son is 17. The years have disappeared so quickly never to return. I can clean as much as I like now and would give anything to just be spending the day cuddling him and playing. Treasure these days ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This. My son is 17. The years have disappeared so quickly never to return. I can clean as much as I like now and would give anything to just be spending the day cuddling him and playing. Treasure these days ❤❤
Christ this hit me right in the feels.

I have a 1.5 year old and sometimes feel like I should be cleaning the house more (certainly felt that way when following Hinch).

In a few years time she will regret all the time she spent pratting about making ridiculous tat for her house and cleaning things that are already clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I stumbled onto tattle as it came up first on google when I started seeing things about Hinch flouting lockdown and wanted to know the truth.

Before then, I was a full on obsessed hincher who has sadly spent so much money on cleaning products and so much time taken away from chilling with my family.

I am a new mum and compared myself to her and put too much pressure on myself and it's really affected my mental health and relationship. I see that now but unfortunately its cost me 6 months of my life I won't get back!

Thank you guys so much for all this, having seen another point of view on all this, I have seen the light and seen Hinch for what she really is.

From now on I am not going to worry about if my sink is shined and focus more on my family. I am just sad it's taken me this long to get off the band wagon :(

Your comments over the last few threads have really made me laugh. You lot can be very harsh and I love it haha!

Thanks guys!
Same as you. I unfollowed her. I have a 7 month old baby and her life is so unrealistic. She lives in a new build and has her partner home all day and instagram is her job. I started thinking everything should be in labelled boxes and i should clean the skirting 14 times a week. It’s just not normal. And no one needs that many cleaning products. I’m the one who lives a normal life. My hubby works, im in by myself with my baby all day and I do my best with the cleaning after looking after a very active little one X

• Heart
Reactions: 66
In regards to where Ronnie sleeps she’s just put him to bed and it doesn’t look like it’s her bed so I’m guess he is now in a cot in his own room or the little side cot has been moved to the spare room and ma Barker is having him at night so soph and Jamie can get on to making baby number 2 so they can move to a bigger more secluded house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma baker/ freda is her mum
Onslow/ Fred vest/ bug boy is Jamie
Henry has far too many names to even remember
I love this 😂😂 I have to say, I can't say anything against poor Henry. But that hansnomes in her annoying voice must make him wanna pull his own ears off 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same as you. I unfollowed her. I have a 7 month old baby and her life is so unrealistic. She lives in a new build and has her partner home all day and instagram is her job. I started thinking everything should be in labelled boxes and i should clean the skirting 14 times a week. It’s just not normal. And no one needs that many cleaning products. I’m the one who lives a normal life. My hubby works, im in by myself with my baby all day and I do my best with the cleaning after looking after a very active little one X

Same! Feel like a massive weight has been lifted. I was taking care of my boy all day, then cleaning all night until I went to bed. I wasn't getting any time for me! I am very much appreciating these threads lol x

Reactions: 22
It’s so cringe how she begs for stuff now. Like oh dear guyzzz my hair dryer is broken and so old But I just love itt do you know what I mean??
And in a few days the gifted Dyson will appear.
might spread a couple of tenners out tonight and say oh my goodness guys look at this cash it’s all crumpled and I’ve had it ages but can’t get rid of it so if anyone wants to send me some fresh ones I’d just love it all the best xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've always said as long as the kids are fed and happy you're doing something right! (I nearly said clean there but they're feral most of the time 😂) I've also got a 7 month old and a 6 year old. Its bloody hard! So many people are suffering because of this woman. I just wanna shout from the roof tops "SHES NOT NORMAL!!!" I would respect her alot more if she showed the real side. Baby screaming, wont sleep, wont eat anything u give them. But oh no wee ronalongadingdong just floated down on a cloud from heaven and just loves everything!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see Paul the pine ( spray ) has been proper dissed he don't even get a mention these days 🤣.

Kermit ( cringe )
Pinkeh ( used to make me cringe even more)

Never see her washing her hands thought she would be on it like sonic being that it's one of the things you have to do during the Rona pandemic mind you she couldn't even manage the simple task of social distancing so hand washing is probably too hard for her .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.