Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she quiet today because they was having a Feed & a few sociables 🍺🥂🍷 out the back . Was Ma Barker disguised as a plant in the sleepers ??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He did sleep in a cot in there room but just before lockdown she was saying she was trying to move him into his own room so it could be that he’s in his own room now but she’s never mentioned it. The cot just disappeared from her room one day.
I think she’s the type to make a big deal of her ronnieblessim sleeping on his own in his own room, we would have heard about it. I bet he’s always slept in their bed, she probably put the cot from their room in the loft because she thought it was pointless with him never using it. Just find it strange that in a whole 4 months I’ve never seen his cot, her changing the bedding, washing them, hanging them on the clothes horse or febreezing them when she’s always doing hers and henry’s beds all the time on her stories. The cot must never be slept in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What culinary delights are we getting tomorrow then with the sourcream flavoured cornflour.yum.iv only ever used it to thicken sauces or make cornflour cake which I find very dry and very odd choice of cake if she is making that

No way did she wash that tube it's cardboard and onion is a very strong flavour mmmm yum.mqybe she is guna put it in her sausage slop give some flavour.

We haven't seen the soup maker for quite a while though might be using it in that
Ooh! Calling my first Tattle bingo - Sunday soup!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I stumbled onto tattle as it came up first on google when I started seeing things about Hinch flouting lockdown and wanted to know the truth.

Before then, I was a full on obsessed hincher who has sadly spent so much money on cleaning products and so much time taken away from chilling with my family.

I am a new mum and compared myself to her and put too much pressure on myself and it's really affected my mental health and relationship. I see that now but unfortunately its cost me 6 months of my life I won't get back!

Thank you guys so much for all this, having seen another point of view on all this, I have seen the light and seen Hinch for what she really is.

From now on I am not going to worry about if my sink is shined and focus more on my family. I am just sad it's taken me this long to get off the band wagon :(

Your comments over the last few threads have really made me laugh. You lot can be very harsh and I love it haha!

Thanks guys!
I wrote something every similar on the last thread before it was deleted 😂 Welcome to the real world! Where it isnt unicorns pissing rainbows, happy babies and #gifted wax melts 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she’s the type to make a big deal of her ronnieblessim sleeping on his own in his own room, we would have heard about it. I bet he’s always slept in their bed, she probably put the cot from their room in the loft because she thought it was pointless with him never using it. Just find it strange that in a whole 4 months I’ve never seen his cot, her changing the bedding, washing them, hanging them on the clothes horse or febreezing them when she’s always doing hers and henry’s beds all the time on her stories. The cot must never be slept in.
Well, hang around and I'm sure you'll see it all this week.

Tattle members are her unpaid staff you know, she gets all of her ideas from us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But last Sunday I think it was she said Mario made me do it buying a dyson hairdryer, or maybe she didn’t actually buy it. Lol her card declined
Jayyyymmeeeeeeee why has the card declined!!
Ah sorry babe I’ve just been buying more followers for you 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I stumbled onto tattle as it came up first on google when I started seeing things about Hinch flouting lockdown and wanted to know the truth.

Before then, I was a full on obsessed hincher who has sadly spent so much money on cleaning products and so much time taken away from chilling with my family.

I am a new mum and compared myself to her and put too much pressure on myself and it's really affected my mental health and relationship. I see that now but unfortunately its cost me 6 months of my life I won't get back!

Thank you guys so much for all this, having seen another point of view on all this, I have seen the light and seen Hinch for what she really is.

From now on I am not going to worry about if my sink is shined and focus more on my family. I am just sad it's taken me this long to get off the band wagon :(

Your comments over the last few threads have really made me laugh. You lot can be very harsh and I love it haha!

Thanks guys!
Enjoy your time with your baby! Before you know it they’ll be a teenager out with their mates and you can have the pristine house then :)
A have a 2yr old and my house work I managed to do the other day was Hoover half the hallway, Hoover 3stairs and wipe my kitchen surfaces, and put one load of washing on 🤣🤣 but she’s wonderful and happy and I love devoting my time to her. My house is messy but I couldn’t care less because it’s full of love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Was she quiet today because they was having a Feed & a few sociables 🍺🥂🍷 out the back . Was Ma Barker disguised as a plant in the sleepers ??
I'm new here, who is ma barker? 🙈 I'm guessing Henry, but how did the name come about? He's the most sensible hinch in that house 😂😂 the poor baby doesn't count 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The first time I had ever watched her stories was January this year (after seeing this tattle thread, it got me curious about her), anyway, during that whole time I’ve only ever seen Ronnie asleep during the day, in a moses basket or pram. Does anyone know where he sleeps at night? Does he sleep in bed with them but she never shows it in case she gets stick for it? There isn’t a cot in their room and I’ve never seen a picture of him in his cot in the nursery (it’s just him asleep on a white sheet, could be anywhere). Not judging, just nosey 😆.
I’ve often wondered if they cosleep and she doesn’t show it in case she gets stick. I personally have no issue with it though. Would probably respect her more for being honest. Fellow cosleeping mama here 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The first time I had ever watched her stories was January this year (after seeing this tattle thread, it got me curious about her), anyway, during that whole time I’ve only ever seen Ronnie asleep during the day, in a moses basket or pram. Does anyone know where he sleeps at night? Does he sleep in bed with them but she never shows it in case she gets stick for it? There isn’t a cot in their room and I’ve never seen a picture of him in his cot in the nursery (it’s just him asleep on a white sheet, could be anywhere). Not judging, just nosey 😆.
So, he was in a bedside type crib in their room. He outgrew it recently so they bought a new bedside type cot to keep him in their room.
About a month, maybe two later the cot has disappeared so we can only assume he's in his own room. Though she's not made the big song and dance about him in his own room like we all expected

Absolute waste of money getting a new cot for the sake of a month
Nap wise he still seems to spend most of his time in the moses basket

I’ve often wondered if they cosleep and she doesn’t show it in case she gets stick. I have no issue with it whatsoever, fellow cosleeping mama here! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too 🙋 catching up on the thread while my 7 month old takes up the entire king size bed
Though I do think he has been in a bedside cot until recent

Reactions: 13
Don’t worry you will tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm new here, who is ma barker? 🙈 I'm guessing Henry, but how did the name come about? He's the most sensible hinch in that house 😂😂 the poor baby doesn't count 🙈
Ma baker/ freda is her mum
Onslow/ Fred vest/ bug boy is Jamie
Henry has far too many names to even remember

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.