Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had my hairdryer 30 years 😍😁 still works perfectly. Me ma bought it off the tally man for my 16th birthday🤩.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m laughing at her having cornflour. Not sure what she’d use it for given her dietary preferences and cooking ability. Perhaps it’s a substitute for talc, when she runs out.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The first time I had ever watched her stories was January this year (after seeing this tattle thread, it got me curious about her), anyway, during that whole time I’ve only ever seen Ronnie asleep during the day, in a moses basket or pram. Does anyone know where he sleeps at night? Does he sleep in bed with them but she never shows it in case she gets stick for it? There isn’t a cot in their room and I’ve never seen a picture of him in his cot in the nursery (it’s just him asleep on a white sheet, could be anywhere). Not judging, just nosey 😆.

Reactions: 17
Sa washing out a crisp can, putting on string counts as a food container
Like I said in the lost dimension thread
When the children return home with a nursery project

"Sweetie mummy is putting this in the special box where all your other special projects are"
yeah the bleeping green bin

Her Hinchers are just so special for copying ah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m laughing at her having cornflour. Not sure what she’d use it for given her dietary preferences and cooking ability. Perhaps it’s a substitute for talc, when she runs out.
Chefs use it as talc in hot kitchens.....on their balls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don’t understand her need to fill her house with actual Junk. That stick Heart and R, that vision board and now the Pringle tub. It’s literally stuff your kids make at nursery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
For a woman obsessed by cleaning you'd have thought she would have washed the pringles tub out before putting the cornflour in eh? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That Pringle yolk she made . The smallies I work with make these 😍 they are 3 years old . We make music shakers & Rockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We all love cream cheese fragranced corn flour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The first time I had ever watched her stories was January this year (after seeing this tattle thread, it got me curious about her), anyway, during that whole time I’ve only ever seen Ronnie asleep during the day, in a moses basket or pram. Does anyone know where he sleeps at night? Does he sleep in bed with them but she never shows it in case she gets stick for it? There isn’t a cot in their room and I’ve never seen a picture of him in his cot in the nursery (it’s just him asleep on a white sheet, could be anywhere). Not judging, just nosey 😆.
He did sleep in a cot in there room but just before lockdown she was saying she was trying to move him into his own room so it could be that he’s in his own room now but she’s never mentioned it. The cot just disappeared from her room one day.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand her need to fill her house with actual Junk. That stick Heart and R, that vision board and now the Pringle tub. It’s literally stuff your kids make at nursery.
I forgot people kept saying she’s nothing of sentimental or personal value in her house, I bet this is her trying to make out she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stumbled onto tattle as it came up first on google when I started seeing things about Hinch flouting lockdown and wanted to know the truth.

Before then, I was a full on obsessed hincher who has sadly spent so much money on cleaning products and so much time taken away from chilling with my family.

I am a new mum and compared myself to her and put too much pressure on myself and it's really affected my mental health and relationship. I see that now but unfortunately its cost me 6 months of my life I won't get back!

Thank you guys so much for all this, having seen another point of view on all this, I have seen the light and seen Hinch for what she really is.

From now on I am not going to worry about if my sink is shined and focus more on my family. I am just sad it's taken me this long to get off the band wagon :(

Your comments over the last few threads have really made me laugh. You lot can be very harsh and I love it haha!

Thanks guys!
Welcome! We have all been there, it’s like a support group 😂 hopefully you won’t have those feelings anymore. Hinch should focus a bit more on her family and we wouldn’t have half as much to talk about on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What culinary delights are we getting tomorrow then with the sourcream flavoured cornflour.yum.iv only ever used it to thicken sauces or make cornflour cake which I find very dry and very odd choice of cake if she is making that

No way did she wash that tube it's cardboard and onion is a very strong flavour mmmm yum.mqybe she is guna put it in her sausage slop give some flavour.

We haven't seen the soup maker for quite a while though might be using it in that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The general vote is he sleeps in the spare room with ma Barker 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I stumbled onto tattle as it came up first on google when I started seeing things about Hinch flouting lockdown and wanted to know the truth.

Before then, I was a full on obsessed hincher who has sadly spent so much money on cleaning products and so much time taken away from chilling with my family.

I am a new mum and compared myself to her and put too much pressure on myself and it's really affected my mental health and relationship. I see that now but unfortunately its cost me 6 months of my life I won't get back!

Thank you guys so much for all this, having seen another point of view on all this, I have seen the light and seen Hinch for what she really is.

From now on I am not going to worry about if my sink is shined and focus more on my family. I am just sad it's taken me this long to get off the band wagon :(

Your comments over the last few threads have really made me laugh. You lot can be very harsh and I love it haha!

Thanks guys!
Oh my god!! I feel exactly the same way!! I only discovered tattle yesterday and I'm much happier!! I thought I was the crazy one when I started to resent her because I couldn't keep up with everything she does. I felt tit and like a bad mum. I said something similar on a fb post by a tabloid and got lit on by her hinch army!!

Remember, when she is wanking about shining her sink, she has Jamie at home all day because he's a big fanny living off his wife.

You are rucking it momma!!! duck hinch!! ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.