Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she would love to meet one of her ‘trolls’. I’d love that too to see what excuses she would come out with for many of her duck ups. That would be an interesting watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s not mould, it’s carbon build up. It’s only an issue for the dirty users who don’t run the clean cycle, de-calcification cycle and change the filters with TT ones. They’re an absolute must in the early days
I couldn't have done without mine. I think some people were putting brita filters in them too so they weren't doing their job. But yeah mine was a god send!!

Reactions: 3
It’s not a disappointment at all! You done amazing! And your friend! This shows that she’s had her cage rattled. It shows cracks are appearing and she knows that she isn’t actually invincible. It’s totally scripted and shows her as the snake oil seller she is. Her time is coming and this is gonna be once point in a whole saga. Thank you!
Thank you. I was abit worried everyone would be oh is that it?? I really hoped it was gonna be so much more incriminating but nope. She’s the martyr as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
General gist:

She doesn't mention covid as she wants her stories to be upbeat and escapism.
She's terrified of it and has never left the house in weeks
Erm, she has received death threats from tattle trolls (which I doubt, I've never seen anything like that on here)
She talks to a therapist as she's followed and stalk (I honestly think if this was true it would be her barmy army doing the stalking)
If she could go back to when she set up her page she would do a lot differently (sounded like she was tearing up at that point)
Oh and that she doesn't think a difference of opinion is trolling (which is hilarious because I only got blocked for liking a non trolling comment)
She has donated but doesn't like to share as tattle would call her a liar
She has to be careful when sharing go fund me pages as some have been fraudulent before that she shared

I wonder what part of that made the OP cry.
I'm torn, part of me thinks she seems really genuine and she does sound upset but she is a sales person, she knows how to twist things to work in her favour
Thanks for that as I can’t seem to listen to it.

What a pile of tit. Don’t buy it one bit. She does nothing for no one. It’s all me, me, me. What can make me money. If she was as lovely as she’s trying to make out in that spiel she should tell her own fans to get back in their boxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ergh someone come slap me. Why did it make me feel sorry for her? Is it because that’s what she wants? Argh!!!!

The only thing that annoyed me most is her saying she’s not left her house in weeks when we’ve seen her on at least 2 walks. Not that it matters but why lie over that?

I think it also confirms she reads here, she referred to tattle a lot. I also don’t think any of us on here would EVER message her stuff like that surely? I’ve never read someone say she needs to die! If you are that person and you have messaged stuff like that.. please stop 😩

I’m guessing when she said they’ve made her cry she meant as in made her feel bad. So well done to Mrs Hinch because it worked.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ All in all, those voice messages did not reveal any goss, but hey ho 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The one thing I would love to know is her thoughts about her barmy army that attack people for a difference of opinion
She keeps talking about be kind but her followers are honestly vile. The fact she doesn't address it makes her just as bad as them

Reactions: 21
To me it sounded like she jumped from saying ‘she’s given so much’ and then jumped to saying how she shares just a giving pages. Sounded more like by ‘giving’ she just means ‘giving’ her valuable time to share a just giving page on her valuable platform?

Reactions: 22
Her voice all breaking on verge of tears yep cause her little bubble is bursting and the shite is running down her legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just listened to it. What the fuxk you on about not left the house in 3 weeks 😂. Was the piss sticks story prerecorded then 🤔

I generally believe, she’s such an entitled narcissist that she believes her own lies. poor ole little Soph, pull the other one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Bullshit. She sounds EXACTLY like a former friend of mine. Cocky and arrogant. Ten seconds in and it was the first thing I thought of. I could almost hear my former friend speaking.

She pulled the wool over my eyes, and other friends too, until one by one, we all became wise to her.
Probably why I never fell for Hinch's "Just learning, all in this together guys" persona in the first place.

She's played it like a pro there. The outpouring of sympathy from her sheep now will be a sight to behold, not to mention all the newspaper mentions "Brave Mrs Hinch reaches out"

I highly doubt that anyone from here ever told her to 'go and die'. I've never even messaged her (anything, be it good, bad or indifferent)

If she could go back she would? She didn't tell us what it is she would do? Would change her mind about approaching Gleam? Is that it?
Would not plaster her innocent child all over the internet? Because at the end of the day, she's supposed to be a cleaning account, so why show her child at all?

Why 'suddenly' decide to send voice notes? More to the point, voice notes and a speech that sounds like a 'statement' from Gleam?

Influencers having next to no context in the current climate. Numbers dropping off for all of them. That speech should draw some attention eh?

Cynical, moi? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ergh someone come slap me. Why did it make me feel sorry for her? Is it because that’s what she wants? Argh!!!!

The only thing that annoyed me most is her saying she’s not left her house in weeks when we’ve seen her on at least 2 walks. Not that it matters but why lie over that?

I think it also confirms she reads here, she referred to tattle a lot. I also don’t think any of us on here would EVER message her stuff like that surely? I’ve never read someone say she needs to die! If you are that person and you have messaged stuff like that.. please stop 😩

All in all, those voice messages did not reveal any goss tbh, but hey ho 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
👊✊ they you go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Firstly she didn't deny the BBQ so my guess is that did happen. Have to say I did feel a bit sorry for her when she was saying she would love to turn the clock back to when this all began, she did sound upset there. I think this, her fame or whatever you want to call it, has got out of hand and she can't cope, Onslow I think pushes her to keep going and Gleam. I can definitely see her needing therapy so I do believe that. As much as I dislike her, and my guess is non of us have ever messaged her wishing her dead, I do feel a little sorry for her but if this life is not what she wants then she should step away from it!!

Reactions: 29
She's so quick to out the trolls, sending her army to them but we've never seen/heard anything of this level of trolling from her before. Would she post it if she got something like that I think yes she totally would.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Credit where credit is due. Give that woman an Oscar! I’ve not heard a performance like that since Angelina Jolie in Girl interrupted 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Sorry if I’m wrong here, but I just listened to the voice notes. She does sound like she’s reading from a script at the start but then it becomes more natural. She didn’t once directly address the BBQ thing which sounds like an admission of guilt... but at the same time talking about CV and everything she’s donated/shared as if it cancels out breaking lockdown rules.
Havent left the house once? Has she not been on walks to the forest and fields?
The part about tattle people telling her to go kill herself I don’t buy at all.. unless there are lurkers who just go rogue and message her but how would she know they are tattle people? No link whatsoever. People on the threads defend her at times, admit when they’ve said something wrong and support each other going through a hard time. To believe we would be the same people to tell her to kill herself doesn’t seem likely at all. Call BS on that one - trying to demonise us tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.