Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I doing something wrong though? Like my son is 7 months old and I’m pregnant. I barely have time to get the washing put away and take a shower; the last bleeping thing on my mind is cleaning my plug holes. I didn’t even know that was a thing. I’ve lived here a year and am yet to stick a vibrator down my plug holes while listening to Beyoncé. Am I broken or is she just that unrealistic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I’ve just watched the videos of her cleaning her plug (that sounds so bleeping wrong once I typed it out) anyway I’m in absolute TEARS at how angry she seems. What with her little bullet vibrator about as well that she cleaned the plug with? Just use a bleeping sponge like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I doing something wrong though? Like my son is 7 months old and I’m pregnant. I barely have time to get the washing put away and take a shower; the last bleeping thing on my mind is cleaning my plug holes. I didn’t even know that was a thing. I’ve lived here a year and am yet to stick a vibrator down my plug holes while listening to Beyoncé. Am I broken or is she just that unrealistic?
I'm the same! I have 2 children to look after, both under 3. They're a nightmare. I'm running around trying to feed them, change them, getting the washing done and here SHE is running around her house hunting for crap to clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the videos of her cleaning her plug (that sounds so bleeping wrong once I typed it out) anyway I’m in absolute TEARS at how angry she seems. What with her little bullet vibrator about as well that she cleaned the plug with? Just use a bleeping sponge like the rest of us
When she was cleaning the top part with it ffs JUST GET A CLOFF!! 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh just heard her stomping about on vest lifes story in the background and wtf is that grunting. I can’t keep up with these threads today 😂
I didnt notice earlier and had to go back and listen and OMG she is going nuts in the background I mean seriously nuts 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Right, I’m back.
I hate people outside. They’ve locked down all cleaning products again. 😡
I only wanted bleach and a star drops spray.
NOTHING.
signs everywhere - one product per person.
well, it would be nice to have something.
anyway - what’s these voice notes? Is it her screeching?
do I need to set my little table up with munchies and not move for the night?
I just had to go to Iceland and they're fully stocked with cleaning products. If you're close to a store, check there.

Reactions: 4
Where’s this from? What the duck is going on here today? Voice notes??
sophlora got called out by a very small cleaning and home account, a tattler who is a friend of OP said Hinch had sent her voice notes and made her cry. She then deleted her criticisms of Hinch and replaced it with the above caption. The army were piling on the OP too. We need the voice notes, obvs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes!🙌 I've been here since the early days and seen many a fake come and go. I lost getting excited over so called tea about a year ago 😂
I'm now more an, I'll believe it when I see it kinda person
I read a while ago I thought admin can verify a user from their isp? Maybe I’m making that tit up now. She was saying last night that I’ll be laughing when I see goes she’s gonna prove it and kept doing the 👌🏻Emoji.
If you was their mates, I reckon you could have a right laugh winding us up. I think it was hilarious myself, I well enjoyed myself winding them up!
I thought the bit where the dad drives a black bmw was hilare. Thats just not relevant lol who cares. I don’t even actually care what cars they drive. It’s nothing more than materialistic tit and it stands for nothing right now in context of the whole world. Can’t take any of it with you lol
It’s been a funny week

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.