Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend on insta has finally seen the light and posted this about grinch. She has a tiny account but within minutes of me liking it, I was blocked. Wasn’t following anyway so don’t actually give a duck 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Anyway. I’m just waiting for her to get back to me as I’m worried grinch will delete the voice messages before she sends them to me.
If I hear from her I’ll let you guys know.
how bleeping pathetic can you be???
Dying to hear the voice notes!!! I’ll settle for reading what they say though 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just returned from the penis beaker thread on MN. Thanks whoever posted that, I can skip my core workout after that, I'm sore from laughing!!
It was me, have revisited myself and could t stop laughing at this
E3510F90-6ED8-411E-8EB3-29815359D645.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Now THIS could be hot tea!!
My friend is currently trying to record the messages onto another device, as she can’t send me them via insta message.
I’m not normally on here much these days as I can’t keep up with you guys anymore. 🤣🤣Last year I was more invested so bare with me. I know you lot like the info as quick as possible. As soon as I hear anything I’ll upload.
she’s really made my friend cry tho. I don’t actually know what’s in the voice messages yet but im actually really shocked shes even bothered to do them and not just sent her minions after her.
Soon as I hear anything I’ll post it up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
My friend on insta has finally seen the light and posted this about grinch. She has a tiny account but within minutes of me liking it, I was blocked. Wasn’t following anyway so don’t actually give a duck 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Anyway. I’m just waiting for her to get back to me as I’m worried grinch will delete the voice messages before she sends them to me.
If I hear from her I’ll let you guys know.
how bleeping pathetic can you be???
Record your phone screen if you get them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My friend is currently trying to record the messages onto another device, as she can’t send me them via insta message.
I’m not normally on here much these days as I can’t keep up with you guys anymore. 🤣🤣Last year I was more invested so bare with me. I know you lot like the info as quick as possible. As soon as I hear anything I’ll upload.
she’s really made my friend cry tho. I don’t actually know what’s in the voice messages yet but im actually really shocked shes even bothered to do them and not just sent her minions after her.
I hope your friend is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope your friend is okay ♥

Reactions: 17
She made your friend cry?
who the duck is she to make someone cry? oh, I’m raging.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow finally caught up!! Just one thing to add (I am refusing to watch her stories now and stop giving her views so have nothing to say on the front) the whole verity thing I am sceptical but I doubt it would be anyone from the hinch clan because why would they admit they’ve had people round? Hinch will never admit she is wrong!

I am here and ready for this voice note ☕

Reactions: 28
I have cocktails and a 20 minute window before a zoom thing.....trying not to tap my nails but goddammit I don’t want to miss everything like I usually do!! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your
Oh your poor friend, hope she’s okay

Reactions: 7
My tea is getting cold waiting for these voice notes
I hope your friend is ok. Tell her to pay no mind to that witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok just catching up on her stories. Answer me this... what is the point in fridge liners if you're going to take the shelves out and wash them????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.