Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either vestlife or grinch really love their prune juice, or all them burgers and eggs have had an affect and prune juice is the only way to help 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re: Prune juice gate - we had to buy some recently as our 1 year old was really struggling to poop. Ironically.. it happened after we had a bbq and she ate an entire burger....

Maybe she is more relatable than she seems?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My friend on insta has finally seen the light and posted this about grinch. She has a tiny account but within minutes of me liking it, I was blocked. Wasn’t following anyway so don’t actually give a duck 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Anyway. I’m just waiting for her to get back to me as I’m worried grinch will delete the voice messages before she sends them to me.
If I hear from her I’ll let you guys know.
how bleeping pathetic can you be???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I've just returned from the penis beaker thread on MN. Thanks whoever posted that, I can skip my core workout after that, I'm sore from laughing!!

My friend on insta has finally seen the light and posted this about grinch. She has a tiny account but within minutes of me liking it, I was blocked. Wasn’t following anyway so don’t actually give a duck 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Anyway. I’m just waiting for her to get back to me as I’m worried grinch will delete the voice messages before she sends them to me.
Back up, back up - Hinch sent her voice notes?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just returned from the penis beaker thread on MN. Thanks whoever posted that, I can skip my core workout after that, I'm sore from laughing!!

Back up, back up - Hinch sent her voice notes?!
YES!!! WE NEED TO KNOW> NOW!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now THIS could be hot tea!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Regards to bottle sterilising I’ve been told sterilise bottles until a year old something due to bacteria found in milk powder to be a star safe but if she only uses pre made guess she won’t need to. I don’t have to sterilise the sippy cup or spoons though still confuses me to be honest still not seen Ron Ron drinking from his sippy cup himself has he even got one
Not sure 🤔 but was you asking about her house development it was built by Crest Nicholson I think the development was called Lighterman Place x

Reactions: 7
That is a shitload of salad dressing. Think they’ll obsessively having a Caesar salad every day for the foreseeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK I'm just asking as I would like to know if neighbours or school friends do pop up here what would they need to do to convince tattlers they were real? I live in Norfolk and am 66 years old so I am out of the loop but some do keep popping on now and again but are usually not around for long and mainly disbelieved. In some posts I see folks asking for neighbours or friends to spill the beans. I am just curious to know how could they do that to most effect? Site admin are on the case it would seem with the aim (totally supported) of protecting this site. So i am just curious what evidence can posters give to us that they know Soph/are her neighbours whatever without getting banned? I am genuinely interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Didn’t want to cause offence with my prune juice comment, I didn’t realise people liked it, thought it was used for one reason only!
Every day is a school day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right, I’m back.
I hate people outside. They’ve locked down all cleaning products again. 😡
I only wanted bleach and a star drops spray.
NOTHING.
signs everywhere - one product per person.
well, it would be nice to have something.
anyway - what’s these voice notes? Is it her screeching?
do I need to set my little table up with munchies and not move for the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.