Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I’ve just managed to find and listen to the voice notes. Don’t hate me but I felt a tiny bit sorry for her. I don’t know why 🤦🏼‍♀️
Snap out of it this instance, Flossy. That's exactly the reaction she wanted. Don't make me send you back to thread one and read all the way back to here again. Go and spritz your face with some diluted lenor and wake the f**k up! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
New thread suggestion.
You trolls are evil, my lines are rehearsed voice notes to tattlers then wash me prawn purse #covidiot

edit
Balls I’m too late

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Hinchy disliked what the paper wrote so she played the victim in a voice note.

Edit: Oh bollocks, it's time for a new thread already you fast bunch of tattle fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought this too. Threads and threads ago. And when we all reacted with great excitement, as is our wont, she said she used to be Hinch's neighbour but had since moved and wasn't anymore. Anyone else remember?
I’m sure of it. I’m going to do some digging whilst my bab is asleep ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s been pissing down in Essex all week. I hope they remember to move it into the garage. Ain’t nothing cooking on that if they didn’t.

I’m guilty of using baby oil on my stainless steel splash back 😂 sorry, I’ll get in the corner now!
I’m tutting at you. But, you’re pretty and pretty snarky, so all is forgiven. 😍

• Haha
Two things - anybody with any sense could see that we as in tattlers were not asking for proof of where Sophie lives , we all know! Just proof that verity was who she said she was .

Secondly- therapy, now zoph could be having therapy for all kinds of reasons , after all we’ve all seen she has issues with food, control, anger, body image? . No matter what it is, in true therapy, you are to look at your responsibilities within the issue. So zoph you’ll if done probably, know that you are actively making all the choices and it isn’t about playing the woe is me card.

Reactions: 17
She’s a bloody liar.. “I’ve not left the house in weeks”, Except for the walks around the lakes to collect pointless sticks.

duck off Hinch with your crocodile tears. 🙄 Nobody is sending you death threats and even if they were, just play ‘I’m a Survivor’ again, and carry on hinching your bleeping fridge and hosting BBQ‘s”. You’ve been called out and you’re embarrassed. That’s the long and the short of it.

And you know what? If this is all too much for you, then you do have another option... you could just quickly duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m glad someone said this as makes sense mine gets up for milk either has a short nap or play then breakfast. I think she’s wrongly cutting his bottles for food.
My 1yo gets up at 7:30am but I don’t go and make her breakfast straight away , I make her morning milk she takes it then goes back down for another 30/40mins nap then up for breakfast with the rest of us , so if she’s giving him breakfast at 5am so his not getting anything until lunchtime......??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She was out last week they went for walks Which you are allowed to do and picked up twigs she posted it on her story I think she was out again too for a walk. She won’t go to shops I’m sure she sends him but she was definitely out
Its been posted she was seen in BM last week or week before on here earlier from someone who's friend works there.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So on her ‘vision board’ aka beg board there’s a bit at the top saying home collection and the other day she said on her stories she’d love to bring her own bedding range out, I’m thinking she’s got her own home range lined up 😡 because she’s worked so hard to get an opportunity like that hasn’t she! It’ll be dull as dishwater anyway! And also does that board say hot tub behind that crappy quote? How much are we guessing she’ll be gifted a hot tub this summer?
Im behind so sorry if it’s been said! Hot tub she could easily buy herself! Even the Shepard’s (mummy diary’s) have a £500 hot tub, she doesn’t need to buy herself their 3,000-5,000 ones!
Also bike ride! Babes go and buy a bike. You pick them up second hand for £30 if you’re that tight!

Reactions: 14
Don't know if it's been mentioned already but the account hinch has sent the voice notes to is a notorious troll on various platforms. She caused a stir last year when she was making transphobic & homophobic comments amongst various other disgusting things she has said. Weird that hinch chose her to send the voice notes to 🤷🏻‍♀️
Makes it seem even more suspicious....it's such a random choice of person to message...

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

Hinch is telling lies to hide her guilt, but it’s too late as the truth has been spilt. Liar, liar, your BBQ’s on FIRE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes it seem even more suspicious....it's such a random choice of person to message...
Really not someone that the hinch brand should be choosing to associate with if she wants to keep up this squeaky clean girl next door image 🙄

Hmm I’ve just managed to find and listen to the voice notes. Don’t hate me but I felt a tiny bit sorry for her. I don’t know why 🤦🏼‍♀️
How did you find them? I've searched this thread for a key word voice notes and cant find them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.