Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been working the past couple days. Up to speed now lol. I love this site. This is where I belong lol. And as someone previously stated, hinch should be more wary of her army turning on her than us so called “trolls”. The danger is closer to her than any of us ever could be and she just doesn’t see it.......yet!

Reactions: 14
Yep I totally agree with you. I really dislike Mrs Hinch, I hate the ditzy thicko she portrays herself as, I really hate how she plugs certain products that she probably doesn’t even like, for financial gain, I hate how she portrays herself as a naive little girl who just cleaned her house and got big. She’s pushed this persona and to some very odd very sad people, she’s like the messiah. But Sophie? I dunno her? I haven’t a clue who she is and did feel quite sorry when she said she would go back to 2018. I’m sure she would as it must be an exhausting existence people pleasing like that. Your home is your safe place, your sanctuary. Hers isn’t. I wouldn’t give up my privacy for all the tea in China, and my boys absolutely hate being on camera unless we are abroad and they’re flinging each other in a pool or the likes.

When you visit other instacleaning accounts, it’s basically, bleeping ridiculous. A gaggle of grown bleeping people bitching and sniping all over followers and tit. If that’s how you get your validation, then it’s the saddest most pathetic breakdown of society. As a mother of two, and I was a teenage mother aswell, I’ve worked crappy jobs struggled to cover rent, saved and saved and scrimped for everything we have, real hardship and the only answer was to keep going and pick up as much work as possible. There was no option of setting up an insta profile and producing an amazon wish list or trying to endorse brands to line the (prawn purse TM of @shadyessex33 ).

My husband is a police Officer and there’s not a pay scale high enough that would make me do that job. We have worked for every single thing we have. And that’s why I feel sorry for Sophie. Mrs Hinch has brought her money, “stuff”, freebies and a weird as duck fan base. As far as I can see, she’s spoilt and hasn’t struggled in life and that’s fine and brilliant and I’m happy that people are happy. Completely fine, but then it doesn’t give you any god given right or qualification to advise and lead people. Is this bleeping society now? Am I old fashioned? Does anyone else feel like this or am I just over tired.m
Long rant. Soz.

Agree completely. It worries me so much the general public seem to be so dense and quick to believe everything they see and hear from her.
The miss you guys, thinking of you all guys is the biggest load of bullshit going. If there’s one thing I hate it’s fake ness. By all means say ‘ stay safe folks ‘ but thinking of ducking strangers? I think not. 😠

Reactions: 15
Found the account that recieved rhe VN. Very odd although a few of this persons followers have warned her not to be taken in. If this does make the sun they could easily turn it into "Mrs hinch brings on the tears to deflect from breaking lock down rules". Some said before that the sun like to build you up before they tear you down. We've seen it before, Katie price, kerry katona, meghan markle etc. Hinch could be next on their list. But that person in the VN is not the hinch we see everyday that claims she doesnt make alot of sense. The hinch in those VN is well versed and knows exactly what she wants to say
Agree with you fizzy. She had a microphone 🎤 I’m sure of it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You don’t need a bloody scourer to wipe a clean cooker over.
I bet she does the baby oil method.😩
That’s the worst! My friend came round pre rona and said she had the perfect way to shine my stainless steal and literally produced baby oil from her bag and did it
It was so slimy I was fuming. She’s lucky I love her and she’s a good friend!
still confused as to why she had baby oil in her bag!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Don't know if it's been mentioned already but the account hinch has sent the voice notes to is a notorious troll on various platforms. She caused a stir last year when she was making transphobic & homophobic comments amongst various other disgusting things she has said. Weird that hinch chose her to send the voice notes to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I hear
I was going to say something similar! I’ve read here for a long long time and I’ve never seen anyone call her out for something in nasty way! She does things that people don’t agree with and then post the reasons for it.

I’m glad I’ve joined now, I was scared that I would get called a troll. There’s a group of Hinchers in my town who are crazy scary and if they found out I was on here they’d probably egg my house!
but thanks to lockdown at least they can’t do that!
[/QUOTE\]

I hear ya 🤣 my sis in law thinks Sophlora is a national Treasure 😳. She's on first name terms with the delivery driver. 🤣 my mother in law grimaces at the grey walls, flooring & accessories when she calls into her. 🤣.
Her words " I dunno where I got her from but it's too late for a fecking refund now " 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t watch her but this quarantine has made do it. She is so boring, he cleaning is the same every single day. That stove, is not even dirty, she made it looks like a chore by doing a stupid double cleanse. She turns simple cleaning into a chore, she doubled up her workload. Like, she will pour the bread crumbs from the toaster on her worktop then hoover it, like why...why do you give yourself more work? Also do we need like 3 different detergents for clothes, no - is just a way to promote more tit. Majority of her loyal followers, dare I say are from lower income group, and is sad to see that they are being brainwashed into thinking they need 154883 products for cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A bit off topic, I've been watching these threads for months now, post every now and again when she REALLY pisses me off. Love it when you guys play Hinch bingo. Just noticed no beloved minky seen in a while and no I'm not talking about her prawn purse 🤢 so I'm putting this forward for bingo 😁 have a lovely Saturday you guys 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe verity was real. I never believed boobelle, qwerty or empen were real.

Hope my 2 pence worth helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really cant abide her anymore. Everything she says is so put on. 'Cheesybi know but I really dont know what I'd do without your messages'..is code for, keep messaging me guys so i stay relevant!
Ohh Ronnie's routine is out today! Heaven forbid. Hes a baby, things change, roll with it.
Narcisitic Control freak.

• Haha
  • Angry
She keeps cooking indoors this week 😔 poor George sat out there all alone 😉
It’s been pissing down in Essex all week. I hope they remember to move it into the garage. Ain’t nothing cooking on that if they didn’t.

You don’t need a bloody scourer to wipe a clean cooker over.
I bet she does the baby oil method.😩
I’m guilty of using baby oil on my stainless steel splash back 😂 sorry, I’ll get in the corner now!

• Haha
  • Wow
A bit off topic, I've been watching these threads for months now, post every now and again when she REALLY pisses me off. Love it when you guys play Hinch bingo. Just noticed no beloved minky seen in a while and no I'm not talking about her prawn purse 🤢 so I'm putting this forward for bingo 😁 have a lovely Saturday you guys 😚
I’m sure there was a rainbow one in her sink yesterday, only because I noticed on another ig account them pointing it out that they NEED one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread theme song 🎶

The BBQ is on for Sophie and for Ron,
The family have come to see them
The Hinchliffe family

Reactions: 2
It’s been pissing down in Essex all week. I hope they remember to move it into the garage. Ain’t nothing cooking on that if they didn’t.

I’m guilty of using baby oil on my stainless steel splash back 😂 sorry, I’ll get in the corner now!
In that case I’m surprised her Aladdin tat cave garage hadn’t produced a big fancy gazebo for George so vest man could cook their eggs in the rain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My bf kept saying covid 19 the other day and I said why are you calling it that now😂 and he said why what do you call it. And I just corona 😂😂

I was also wondering this too. But I’m sure she sends voice notes so that they don’t get screenshotted. She’s done jt before to someone else can’t remember who. And alsoooo I’m sure there has been someone else on here with the name verity before ages ago can any other long term posters confirm this 🥺
I thought this too. Threads and threads ago. And when we all reacted with great excitement, as is our wont, she said she used to be Hinch's neighbour but had since moved and wasn't anymore. Anyone else remember?

Reactions: 3
if I was her that’s what I would do 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is it really worth all this ‘stress & anxiety’, ads and swipe ups, followers and so called death threats etc? A few years ago I wished I had a huge following and got sent free stuff but now I’m like nah feck that! I read a fiction book called Filter This and it just sounds so much hard work (even tho it was fiction you could tell that’s what it’s like in real life).
I’ve just looked up that book, it sounds really good! Added it to my reading list! 😊

I totally agree. As much as it would be nice to have more money 😂, I’d never trade my life for hers! I’d hate having to film every minute detail of my life & share it with millions, no amount of likes & #gifted tat could ever be worth giving up my privacy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.