Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onslow has just blocked me. I don’t get why- I only asked if all the fam had a nice time coming over for the BBQ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
@Verity123 have you ever seen her bestie (stace) coming for a visit?
Have you heard any strange noises coming from the roof? Aka Tracey locked in the loft 🤔
Haha! No I haven’t seen Stacey at all, I remember I had just been to the prom where her and stacey posted on IG that they were at and went out for a walk and had been there myself a short while before lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday for in the morning! Have a lovely day off to start your holiday, it's not every day you reach half a century! ATB babe! Enjoy! I hope you have cake and bubbles? 🎂🥂x
Thank you I have cake bubbles and gin and of course I will be popping on here 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay so my plans have changed I'll be refreshing the thread for a while😂

Welcome Verity so glad to have you here🍿😍
Hubby's gone to bed AND he's on kid breakfast duty in the morning so I'm with you for the loooooong haul 👀🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Company accounts are registered at Companies House. I am sure there’s an accountant on here who can talk us through them when they are posted! Exciting ! Get the popcorn ladies and gentlemen .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.