Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can’t let this BBQ shenanigan escape the titles until she addresses it... we may be waiting a while 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Previous thread closed as I was about to post.

Onslow has blocked me also for my comment about breaking lock down rules, how pathetic to address it by pressing block.

Also on the picture with him holding Ronnie you can spot a tub of pringles on the floor? (might be wrong)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Week in week out we all take part in an emotional clap for our incredible NHS. Myself and my neighbours cry and get emotional. Week in week out this self obsessed moron and her sleezy husband lark around laughing. She has no respect.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Right at the end of that ridiculous noisy clapping, I’m sure soph says ‘all the neighbours are out’. She is pretending that all is ok with the neighbours, trying to prove a point after THAT SUN ARTICLE which she has not bothered to address - they act like a right pair of covidiots 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?
Yes lets all do it around midnight!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd wait until midnight just to be sure lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.