Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Olivia & sharky!
I’ve almose pee’d my pants! How exciting ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey all,

I am making a general thread on Mrs H from all the info gathered from previous threads (I am only on thread #7 lol) for the nosey or the ex-hinchers who finally see the light

The thread will include:
  • Who is MH? (Age, husband, dog etc)
  • Career history (more than a hairdresser)
  • Rise to Instafame (and how calculating its all been)
  • Follower milestones (to highlight how she must have fake followers)
  • The Book
  • Be Kind to eachother (Screenshots of MH portraying the complete opposite)
  • Hinch Yourself Into Depression and Debt
  • Cleaning and Chemicals (including the link someone posted from The University of Bath and Brunel University on the dangers of chemicals and correlation to child asthma)
  • Lies, #ADs and Ebayers! (including the Donkey Sanctuary lie)
Does anyone know:
- When did Mrs H get married?
- Bits of the book which contradict Mrs H?
- Any other info you feel should be included?

Pop me a message, so we don't clog up the thread x

Thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t diet so gets a gastric band then fools ppl it’s the worst thing ever ??? OMG she’s lazy and selfish . Now the nation are feeding her ego
Do you think she's deliberately under eating now to keep thin? Or just the stress of it? Find it weird how she needed a band to lose weight but now it looks like its dropping off and she's pregnant

Reactions: 4
I know this has been said plenty of times but I just watched a few of her stories on insta, and there’s no cleaning involved AT ALL, it’s just spraying everything with anti bac air freshener or zoflora? 🙄 oh and put a wash on last night with a freebie product that she is being paid to advertise. 😓 I actually enjoyed watching her stories before she was at a million followers when she actually used to clean or organise her home. Now it’s just as after ad, she’s not in control of what she posts it’s all down to her new employers. So not a relatable account at all like she tries to portray. It’s beyond me how she’s written a book that has managed to get to No.1! 😬

Reactions: 9
@Sharky99 @Buttercup214 (I think that is Olivia?) You guys need to bring more people on board who know the real her.

In all seriousness and joking aside (hilarious as it is) I am the token Environmental scientist on here and what this woman has managed to achieve with both her and her 2.3 million followers has put BP Oil and Exon Valdez et al to shame.

Her use of single use plastic, chemicals poured down the drain killing marine life, pumped into the atmosphere and affecting pollution, her use of products that are tested on animals... The list goes on... All need to be stopped and the only way to do that is to stop her and bring her empire down. Poor Sir Attenborough will cry if he knew what she was doing 😢

The harm she is doing to herself and her unborn child is sad enough, but she is promoting this tit with other mother's and mothers-to-be and they all need to educated, before someone does actually die or suffers life changing injuries.

And that is before we get only the mental health aspect. I am a scientist, not a psychiatrist and thankfully I do not sure with MH, but how she is feeding other people mental health issues is scary and you don't need to suffer from it or have a qualification in it to see what she is doing.

The woman really does need to be stopped, by any means necessary, so please tell your friends, please get her toppled.

Yes we are all giggling on here right now, but it is only to hide the anger and frustration we all feel.

Thank you my lovelies 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My bloke has just said the same!
Jamie is 10 years older and was her boss and salesman of the year, went to a private school thanks to mummy and daddy and was no doubt on quite the sizable income.

Anyone's cock can taste good if they have that bank balance... Direct quote from the Hunch (allegedly) 🤣

Just spat out me tea!!!!
The thread this morning is absolute GOLD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why's everyone wetting themselves because 2 people are claiming to have known hinch? We need some proper evidence being being sucked in by it all. Those tweets with olivia got shown here on the early threads, it's not hard for someone to pretend to be her and her mate. No offence if you both are genuine but until I see any evidence I'm not buying it as everything that's been bought up as juicy hot gossip has already been discussed here before.... just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How do we know the 2 new people are who they say they are and actually know MH? Not sure of the ins and outs but surely coming on here saying she’s cheated without supplying proof could possibly pass as slander, thus allowing MH to get this thread shut down? Just a thought

Reactions: 17
She's boring a.f. if everyone's (even stans) honest. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Absolutely nothing new, it's like her stories are on a loop. Same old same old. Riding the crest of a wave atm but every wave hits the sand and vanishes. Tumble dryer sheets lose their scent after a day, yet she claims to leave them inside her pillowcases for 3 weeks? Bull💩
..and she sprays fake flowers with Zoflora?!!! 😂😂😂 what a twit.
The Hinchliffe's are very crafty sales and marketing people who ripped the rug from under genuine cleaning tips accounts. From comments and screenshots on here from as far back as 7 years ago, she's ruthless (calling her bff a prick & telling her to f. off on Twitter, cheating on her boyfriend Martin with Jamie who was her boss etc). There's a little saying that Sophie would do well to remember : "be careful who you trample over on your climb to the top of the ladder, as you've got to come past those people again on your way back down"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How do we know the 2 new people are who they say they are and actually know MH? Not sure of the ins and outs but surely coming on here saying she’s cheated without supplying proof could possibly pass as slander, thus allowing MH to get this thread shut down? Just a thought
Bang on

Reactions: 7
As said consistantly and will say again for the new members. There is no anxiety there. She screeches in shops like a child for people to recognise her. I doubt she even has body dysmorphia either, she just wants to be PERFECT in everything as shes been bought up as mummys special little snowflake with a sister who probably hated her guts before she found Insta fame and was eyeballing all the freebies. Narcasstic personality disorder she has and it sticks out like an erection. She likes to be the life and soul yet she hasnt got a bit of life and soul in her. I can imagine her going into complete melt down if things arent her way. For example crying she wants whole online communities, even webpages such as Mumsnet which have been running longer than a decade removed because they dare say something against her.

She is very much used to getting what she wants, hense the flooring, she started deciding the decor for the extention before it was even approved! Thinking no one would "turn me down, look at who I am!".

Her worries and unhingement come from the despair of her squadrons realising the truth about her and no longer wanting to be interested. The old queen of hearts filter which I am now going to call "stinky filter" is a demonstration of her realising she has the same boring content day to day, the woman is not at all "funny" like how her army claim! She hasnt got a comedic bone in her body so the stinky filter isnt there for comedy purposes. Its there to emulate smaller cleaning accounts realise buffering the sink every day and putting cloths to bed is wearing thin. I also think she chose this filter as she thinks the voice change is hiding the more nasty aspects of her personality emerging, one can only keep a mask on so long! She can change her face and voice all she likes I can still see the messy mascara which she has cried off at fans becoming more aware and if anything the voice changer is just making her gulps in desperation and false manic laughing more noticeable to the point shes coming across as insane.

Shes not insane. She has a personality disorder. Narcassism. All her fans are mere paupers and peasants to her. I don't believe the missing sheet DM even existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i just don’t understand why you’d need to be anonymous

Because what if it’s Gleam/Jamie/Hinch/sister etc etc trying to find the people who make ‘slanderous’ comments about her?
but surely what you’re all saying is true so how is it slander?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.