Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're going live to Gleam hq, where the helicopters have been launched for a search and destroy mission. Paul Gascoigne has turned up at the scene with a chicken and a fishing rod, claiming to be a friend of Mrs H.
Screenshot_20190410-102647~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok so Hinch used to be my obsession. Wake up watch Hinch, clean my house whilst refreshing her stories in hope that she had posted and I got the next Hinch fix now my obsession has slightly altered.
Now it’s check Hinch stories and catch up on her bullshit, come to tattle, see what’s being said and have a good witch, refresh and repeat 😂 I’ve gone from one obsession to another!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ok so Hinch used to be my obsession. Wake up watch Hinch, clean my house whilst refreshing her stories in hope that she had posted and I got the next Hinch fix now my obsession has slightly altered.
Now it’s check Hinch stories and catch up on her bullshit, come to tattle, see what’s being said and have a good witch, refresh and repeat 😂 I’ve gone from one obsession to another!
Haha i’m EXACTLY the same

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG! I think I just wee'd myself a little.

PS. Will so sign up for an anti hinch facebook page.

Could we have some proper tea spilt and not just threatening to spill it?! Anyone could come on here and say they are anyone, I want actual news for a change 😂☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've got to turn my phone off for a few hours. Fucks actual sake. *pretends to have died instead* Today has been...
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh and welcome @Sharky99 and @Buttercup214 Although you both know her highness on a deeper and more personal level we all have a lot in common. Anger and frustration on how one can simply pull the wool over millions of eyes and get away with it. So many women are bowing down at her feet worshipping the ground she walks on (admittedly I used to) having said that... Since I found tattle I have never seen her in the same light again, I’ve had my eyes opened and #iveseenthelight 😂

OMG! I think I just wee'd myself a little.

PS. Will so sign up for an anti hinch facebook page.
Let’s get it up and running I don’t know how to do it ???im not computer friendly

Oh and welcome @Sharky99 and @Buttercup214 Although you both know her highness on a deeper and more personal level we all have a lot in common. Anger and frustration on how one can simply pull the wool over millions of eyes and get away with it. So many women are bowing down at her feet worshipping the ground she walks on (admittedly I used to) having said that... Since I found tattle I have never seen her in the same light again, I’ve had my eyes opened and #iveseenthelight 😂
I know her personally and she’s vile . Money grabbing cheat

Reactions: 8
Let’s get it up and running I don’t know how to do it ???im not computer friendly

I know her personally and she’s vile . Money grabbing cheat
Can’t diet so gets a gastric band then fools ppl it’s the worst thing ever ??? OMG she’s lazy and selfish . Now the nation are feeding her ego

Reactions: 4
So she’s made and sprayed the bed still not washed the sheets it’s been mentioned a few times in threads about her not doing this now she’s washing Henry’s bed sheets and so what’s the betting her own bed sheet wash is soon featured 🤔 also just said she loves making her bed every day yet on this morning she said she doesn’t make it every day 😆

Reactions: 12
So she’s made and sprayed the bed still not washed the sheets it’s been mentioned a few times in threads about her not doing this now she’s washing Henry’s bed sheets and so what’s the betting her own bed sheet wash is soon featured 🤔 also just said she loves making her bed every day yet on this morning she said she doesn’t make it every day 😆
Yep another lie she’s spilled
Looks like mummy still treats her like a 5 year old !!! She didn’t inherit the ability of bring a good liar like her parents

It’s a reincarnation of bride of Chucky

Reactions: 2
Jamie probably had more money though that’s all it comes down to with her I bet
My bloke has just said the same!
Jamie is 10 years older and was her boss and salesman of the year, went to a private school thanks to mummy and daddy and was no doubt on quite the sizable income.

Anyone's cock can taste good if they have that bank balance... Direct quote from the Hunch (allegedly) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My bloke has just said the same!
Jamie is 10 years older and was her boss and salesman of the year, went to a private school thanks to mummy and daddy and was no doubt on white the sizable income.

Anyone's cock can taste good if they have that bank balance... Direct quote from the Hunch (allegedly) 🤣
Hahahah yes and have we noticed how she edits his photos ? Changes him nose shape etc !!!! That’s not love is it. He’s a lap dog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SAME! 🙋‍♀️😂😂😂
Kindred spirits heheh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.