Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx
I think there were some screenshots posted on an earlier thread... does anyone remember where they were?

Reactions: 1
OLIVIA herself has joined the chat . She wants to know what’s been said on Twitter about her. Olivia you little beauty welcome.

Reactions: 25
Liars always get found out, it may take time but truth will always come out in the end. The anti-hinch army will grow bigger than the hunch army. Not because we are jealous, but because we can see what ridiculous 💩 is being encouraged.
By encouraging women to try and maintain a pristine house has set women back decades.
I’m thinking we need to have a whip round to stage an intervention for poor Henry and his fringe. There is many groomers in Maldon, I cane see it’s that much of a problem to get an appointment. #saveHenry
Has time for her own hair but neglects the dogs 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx
Hi Olivia and Sharky
Am glad you have found this place full of like minded people who know how manipulating The Hinch is, like I said earlier I can’t wait to see the downfall of this vapid human being. She needs to concentrate on that baby of hers and start feeding herself and him properly, she looks dreadful and far from the sparkling princess she wants to be xx

Reactions: 14
When I started following her her stories were about cleaning. Now it’s all “look at how good my life is now thanks to you suckers! Look at all the freebies I’m being given! Look at how people worship me!” Can’t remember the last time she did her “monthly washing machine hinch”. And whatever happened to the flooring she couldn’t decide over?!

Reactions: 16
Anyone know what health authority her sister works for? I’m sure they would be interested in her Facebook posts.....
Do it! The more we can do to bring down her empire the better in my eyes, even if that means doing it via the back door

Imagine one of us needing the help of her sister and she finds out we use this site (it may come up in random babble, people talk absolute crap when they think they are dying)

I think she has a duty to have a public persona that is professional and not one that is vicious and nasty - her bosses would not be happy at all!

Reactions: 7
Anyone who was asking about wax melts, I get mine from MJ wax melts. They smell amazing, they’re really reasonable, they’re plastic free packaging and the customer service is fab. I came across it on Instagram as it’s Vicky McClure’s sister who set it up and VM shared it.
I order from her too.

Reactions: 2
Someone a few threads ago calculated it to 150,000 to 200,000. Add up the facebook Hinchers and it matches that estimate. So even on the low end, that is still a lot of shoppers.
That was me. I sat and tried to work it all out on a best guess estimate. She only has around 150/200K real true followers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Liars always get found out, it may take time but truth will always come out in the end. The anti-hinch army will grow bigger than the hunch army. Not because we are jealous, but because we can see what ridiculous 💩 is being encouraged.
By encouraging women to try and maintain a pristine house has set women back decades.
I’m thinking we need to have a whip round to stage an intervention for poor Henry and his fringe. There is many groomers in Maldon, I cane see it’s that much of a problem to get an appointment. #saveHenry
Too busy trying to negotiate a free one in exchange for a mention to actually pick up the phone and book him in!

Reactions: 3
OLIVIA herself has joined the chat . She wants to know what’s been said on Twitter about her. Olivia you little beauty welcome.
There were screenshots further back, although I don’t think the tweets themselves were recent. I believe she has deleted Twitter also?

Reactions: 1
ANYONE up for a I hate the hinch page ? Facebook ? Lots of truths can come out in there !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope whoever had these comes on and posts them again. Sophie reads tattle, she will be phoning Olivia panicking, telling her it's all lies and we're vile trolls. Can I ask, do you know how planned the insta thing was?

Reactions: 10
One day it will all come out, i just feel like the "army" are so invested that I'm actually scared for when it does come out 😂 will it be a riot? Will it be the most miserable day ever? 😂
I liken her to the Sirens. It's so bizarre watching her stories now that I know what a conniving thing she is.

Reactions: 9
Oh plenty her and her family made life hell for our family. Sophie claims it’s all wonderful but the truth behind her is unreal . The papers didnt want my story three month ago but now I’ll try again. She’s pictured with kids being all nice at a book signing yet she don’t even like the kids in her own family . Mate it’s all coming out about the jealous little liar she is. Also I don’t want any money for a story I’ll donate it to charity. She’s just vile and is her family .
I feel as fellow Tattle members we should have the exclusive reveal before the media 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.