Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the “mum” slippers next to the flip flops, I’m sure they aren’t Sophie’s, I’m sure I saw a bright pink pair of slippers either today or yesterday on her stories
I can totally see Freda wearing them lol can’t say ever seen any on her feet with mum I don’t know she isn’t that focused on her feet lol!

I can totally see Freda wearing them lol can’t say ever seen any on her feet with mum I don’t know she isn’t that focused on her feet lol!
Ppl leave flip flops at doors to sneak out for fags anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, so I live near zophlora and went to the same school. She's a few years older than me. A lot of stuff she has done annoys me but until the bbq I couldn't be bothered to say anything.
Anyhoo....
Took a photo of her house at Christmas, well, just before. Can confirm the audi and range and both outside.
Sophie at her biggest was probably a size 14-16. Not huge at all. She may well have lost around 6 stone because of how tall she is but to look at her then you wouldn't say she was overweight.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
100% this.

Imagine being a new Mum and being sat at home (obviously abiding by lockdown rules like a normal human) with a screaming baby that's on its 3rd poonami of the day. It slept 2 hours last night so you're in full on zombie mode not sure what planet you live on let alone what day it is. You trawl Instagram for the millionth time that day and come across her stories...in 1 day she has "played" with her happy baby, "cleaned" an immaculate mansion, made an overly complicated and "super healthy" lunch for the family, done some "important work on the laptop" and NOW has time to make an "adorable" piece of art for her sons room! All in less than 12 hours!

:(
This!!! 🙌🏼
My baby was 3 weeks when we went into lockdown.
I’d just been signed off by the midwife. I’ve had no HV visits, just phone calls. I had to wear a face mask to take her for her first set of jabs, by myself. It was stressful and upsetting. My partner had to wait in the car.
She doesn’t realise what damage she is doing to people by portraying this perfect life with her perfect child who never creates Merry hell because he’s hungry or tired.

My lady is a diva when she’s hungry and won’t settle for day naps unless she is attached to my shoulder (I wouldn’t change it but it makes going for a pee difficult 😂). She occasionally has the odd breakdown for no apparent reason but that’s normal! Non of these normal things have been shown by her....relatable my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that really Hinch on Carl Bembridge’s story? Hardly recognised her. If it wasn’t for the ratty hair I’d be convinced it wasn’t her. Have to say she looks better more natural.
She’s still heavily filtered but it’s better than the bloody Gretal filter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So people are commenting on an OK Mag FB post about the supposed family BBQ and her sheep are bleeping MENTAL! The comments are generally “SO HAS A GEORGE FOREMAN NOT A BBQ SO THEY ARE WRONG” and “HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM CAROLINE FLACK” 😂😂😂😂😂 absolute gold
i have just gone and had a look and they are NUTS. Why would you stick up for someone so badly that you don’t know???? Think they know everything about her it’s such a cult. But I have just spend 10 minutes laughing at all their comments 😂😂 it’s just like the Hinch group on there it’s entertainment watching them all turn on each other on who’s got the better home but they all the bloody SAME!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Freeda 110% left the slippers there after coming inside after her crafty fag out the back... back against the wall so the neighbours don’t cop her out there again of course 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so how are her Hinchers accounts never shut down they are the bigger bullies around.
duck knows! I actually had a fairly decent talk with one woman, then a guy piped up but again was nothing major. Then some daft cow started getting flash and restored my faith that Hinchers are cranky! There’s always one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Ronnie looked so upset after she’d clearly given him a telling off. How can anyone tell a baby off just for touching something?!! She’s just awful on so many levels.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ok, so I live near zophlora and went to the same school. She's a few years older than me. A lot of stuff she has done annoys me but until the bbq I couldn't be bothered to say anything.
Anyhoo....
Took a photo of her house at Christmas, well, just before. Can confirm the audi and range and both outside.
Sophie at her biggest was probably a size 14-16. Not huge at all. She may well have lost around 6 stone because of how tall she is but to look at her then you wouldn't say she was overweight.
Any news reports in the local rag about the lockdown floutng bbq?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Freeda 110% left the slippers there after coming inside after her crafty fag out the back... back against the wall so the neighbours don’t cop her out there again of course 😊
I reckon they puff near the bins and I bet the flick it over the fence

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t keep up with these threads anymore, I dip in and out every so often though, hoping that Hinch has finally disappeared up her own arse.

Anyway, anyone else think that when this all goes tits up, Jamie could have a very in demand career as the dodgy bloke in any ITV who done it drama? He’s got that slightly unhinged town odd ball look totally nailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t keep up with these threads anymore, I dip in and out every so often though, hoping that Hinch has finally disappeared up her own arse.

Anyway, anyone else think that when this all goes tits up, Jamie could have a very in demand career as the dodgy bloke in any ITV who done it drama? He’s got that slightly unhinged town odd ball look totally nailed.
It’s the molly fish eyes and Ken Dodd teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.