Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no actual pics, so could have just been someone stirring it up, no credibility to it, and do the sun actually check out the person making the allegations.
Succes de scandale!
No such thing as bad publicity
Though if there is no smoke to it ( unlikely on the George foreskin literally) it’s in completely bad taste
Someone said on the last thread that there may be pictures that the Scum can't use publicly (because they would show Grinch's private property) but that could be disclosed in court should they choose to take legal action. I wouldn't take lack of photos to mean that the Scum necessarily made it up (although I wouldn't put it past them).

Reactions: 16
I commented on the Insta post from OK and someone said I couldn't know it's real if I didn't see her do it, but didn't understand she couldn't know she didn't do it unless she'd been watching her too. She sent me a message asking me if I watch Mrs H house as if so she was going to call the Police 🤣🤣🤣
You should have said ‘I am the police’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone said on the last thread that there may be pictures that the Scum can't use publicly (because they would show Grinch's private property) but that could be disclosed in court should they choose to take legal action. I wouldn't take lack of photos to mean that the Scum necessarily made it up (although I wouldn't put it past them).
That’s the trouble they aren’t a totally credible paper.
She may never address it if she has got legal team involved for defamation of character. Or settle out of court! More money! Never the loser!
I just wanted proof of a story. You always get one neighbour who twitches the curtains.
John bishop got called out yesterday too, for visiting his parents, he was in his parents area to bury his father in law. Dropping bits off to them and took a pic at distance parents on door step. Ppl called him out! This gets to me ive been unintentionally closer to ppl in a supermarket than my own family these weeks. Haven’t even kissed my husband or kids! Incase it’s the kiss of death.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over that care basket. She could have put that together and donated it to a nurse or for someone recovering from Covid because let’s face it, you knkw, that global pandemic that’s going on really does knock people for 6 even when they’re recovering. She has the money and the platform to do something fantastic and she repeatedly just looks after number one. She is absolutely disgusting. I don’t know how much more I can bear of her to be honest.
Or even donate it to the wee nurse that gives her advice 🤩🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the trouble they aren’t a totally credible paper.
She may never address it if she has got legal team involved for defamation of character. Or settle out of court! More money! Never the loser!
I feel like the best we can hope for is it being a sign that the tides are turning and the papers will stop kissing her arse. A few less "Mrs Hinch shares incredible hack for changing her toilet roll" stories would be nice! I still believe that she hasn't addressed it because it's true - if someone said I was doing something like that and I knew it was bollocks I'd be shouting from the rooftops to anyone who would listen. Hopefully Tattlers can keep an eye on the Scum and let us know if they are forced to publish a retraction, if not we will know!

Reactions: 21
I was just responding to the message from @Purplebananas too
I’ve got a 6 month old and I can see a huge difference in his development tbh to the point it scares me for Ronnie,
My son can stand up by himself (can’t pull himself up but if we stand him up he can hold onto the rails on his travel cot fine and loves it
Sits and plays happily
When we give him a spoon he’ll try and feed himself which tbf he enjoys more then me feeding him on the spoon & were just a week in (I put the food on the spoon & will offer him the spoon to hold btw FTM so if you think - hun you’re doing something wrong - tell me 😭)
Yes this is true. Yea all kids do things At a different pace but I don’t see him doing anything. Weather or not she’s a first time mum she could be honest and say oh I’m worried about a b c going to call the health visitor or something along those lines instead of acting all perfect. Surely her mum sister friends or whatever have offered advice or she’s asked or googled.

Reactions: 8
Imagine me sat in the dentist with my son for a checkup to see she’s named her son Ronnie the same as me. I was mortified I sat in the waiting room wanting to throw up 🤮 it solidified the hate,she makes the name so chavvy. Petty I know! Was quietly thinking if it was possible to change a two year olds name lol 😆
I love the name Ronnie! My friend has a Ronnie, he's 5 and a half and someone at the school gates asked her if she'd named him Ronnie because of Ronnie Hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: my friend didn't know who the Hinch's were and the woman was apparently aghast at this 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder about the credibility of the post I see on ok mag comments from someone saying they had seen the pics of the BBQ. No ones found them
Yet.
But if a neighbour took them maybe they don’t want them published as you would be able to work out who took them. You’d have to get them from the front door I think people coming and going - in the garden maybe not allowed To take photos of people

Reactions: 15
Not sure if there is a thread on here for Stacey but I can’t find it, and I don’t know if this has been said already but can we just talk about her putting Rex in a girls floral baby grow 🙄🤣
I actually think Rex is so adorable 🤣 I did see that baby grow though and think the same. Everything else he has has his name on it too

Reactions: 3
Imagine me sat in the dentist with my son for a checkup to see she’s named her son Ronnie the same as me. I was mortified I sat in the waiting room wanting to throw up 🤮 it solidified the hate,she makes the name so chavvy. Petty I know! Was quietly thinking if it was possible to change a two year olds name lol 😆
I was thinking about this yesterday, wondering if in the next months/years Ronnie will surge to the top of the baby names list. It’s currently 71 - sorry, I clearly have too much time on my hands!

Reactions: 10
I feel like the best we can hope for is it being a sign that the tides are turning and the papers will stop kissing her arse. A few less "Mrs Hinch shares incredible hack for changing her toilet roll" stories would be nice! I still believe that she hasn't addressed it because it's true - if someone said I was doing something like that and I knew it was bollocks I'd be shouting from the rooftops to anyone who would listen. Hopefully Tattlers can keep an eye on the Scum and let us know if they are forced to publish a retraction, if not we will know!
I don’t think she’s going anywhere just yet. Think this pandemic though has scuppered some plans.

Reactions: 11
So she shows off a totally different blender, I could of sworn she had a a smeg and we done some comments on it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.