Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised on ferne McCann's program last week she made a vision board so another thing she hasnt thought through herself ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
You know what us tatters must have the same thought process as I was thinking the same and was about too post.

I think Hinchy wants to be Ferne-
The mood/vision board.
The new build house.
Bird watching.
The range rover.
The hair/makeup.

Feel free to add :)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think gleam have been in touch and told our Soph to go back to late 2018 Sophie. That way everyone will forget about her back garden parties ๐Ÿ˜‰

When the duck was the last time she actually put her clothes to bed.
Tomorrow night a bedtime blast ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 23
new thread suggestion - no good at this type of thing winged it

covidiot hinch mentioned on corrie, to bad she cant even say sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Iโ€™m a nurse on a covid isolation ward.
ive just finished a shift where Iโ€™ve watched and held the hands of three people who died of covid. They werenโ€™t allowed any relatives to see them.

Hinch...you are a c@@@ if you are having people over for bbqs. Sort your bleeping life out.
Thank you for everything you are doing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Weโ€™ve not seen the Wedding photos for a while!! With the soppy music being played!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's chopping those cushions harder than the french dude at Anne Boleyn execution
Guilty Sophzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so proud to say that my 2.5 year old doesn't like Bing OR Peppa Pig!

I feel if I die tomorrow at least I did something right- created a human being with some taste ๐Ÿ‘Œ
lucky you! I tried to avoid peppa with my 1 year old but his dad put it on and now hes obsessed.

Reactions: 2
I used to be sucked into to the hinch malarkey and once I seen the light it was like a whole new world๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure I'm not the only person here who was sucked in and I'm struggling with lockdown so I'm going to start 'confessions of an ex hincher' if anyone wants to join in๐Ÿ˜

My confession is.... When writing a 'hinch list' Id have to tick a 'daily clean' like hoovering with a pencil so I could rub it out and tick it off each day.

Possibly going to regret posting this๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
Bought her first book.

Then when I found out my husband was cheating on me, one of the very few non-dick pics I found he'd sent his bleep was a picture of the book. No doubt laughing at me with the bleep because I am about as far from a Hincher as you could imagine (gee thanks depression, 3 kids and a full time job). Just one of the many kicks to my self esteem from being cheated on.

At least one good thing about my divorce is that I stumbled on Tattle trying to distract myself, and had my eyes opened to what a moron Hinch is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I've just realised on ferne McCann's program last week she made a vision board so another thing she hasnt thought through herself ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
The Dean in Community (bloody love that show) makes vision boards, it really isnโ€™t an original idea

Reactions: 5
These influencers are like a virus themselves, they need exterminating pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoโ€™s got the friend that works at gleam! Any goss after yesterdayโ€™s tit show?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.