Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised on ferne McCann's program last week she made a vision board so another thing she hasnt thought through herself 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Just remembered I didn't name my minkies
They are all called Costa

because they cost a lot
boom boom tish lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine if one of Hinch's family catches the virus, do we think she'd admit it for the sympathy, or carry on pretending everything is fine in case someone (Tattle bastards) brings up the fact she's been having them over for barbecues?

Reactions: 13
Worse than Bing is Waffle the dog! Mrs Hobbs gets on my tits & the parents are so sickly sweet, I had to sit through it with my granddaughter before lockdown.
Why does nobody think it’s weird a dog can talk man

Reactions: 7
Imagine if one of Hinch's family catches the virus, do we think she'd admit it for the sympathy, or carry on pretending everything is fine in case someone (Tattle bastards) brings up the fact she's been having them over for barbecues?
Totally for the sympathy.
No two ways about it.
would set her frantic ferals foaming like pink spray on a kitchen worktop.

Reactions: 5
I just had to stop myself from posting on onslows post with the pics of Ronnie. Nothing mean, just I hope he enjoyed seeing his nanny at the BBQ on sat ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Btw I was talking to a friend (AT WORK I WAS AT WORK NOT AT A BBQ IN MY GARDEN WITH MY GORGE FORESKIN OUT) about that fat fucker Henry and I had to google what breed he is. And these were the search results LOLOLOLOLOLOL top result - GOOGLE IS A TROLL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does nobody think it’s weird a dog can talk man
I feel like they need to commit to either a dog that talks properly or a dog that doesn't talk at all. The random 1-3 word sentences he comes out with now and then but is a dog the rest of the time just don't do it for me....

Are ya jokin love?!!! Your house must be like Chernobyl
I came to post the same thing but your caption blew mine outta the water.... Comedy gold, I nearly spat my gin out!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Hinch should really hang her head in shame, but instead carries on like everything's the same.

I just had to look to see what day it was.
I am definitely going to make some muffins tomorrow, I have been meaning to do it since Saturday
oops

Reactions: 1
I’m a nurse on a covid isolation ward.
ive just finished a shift where I’ve watched and held the hands of three people who died of covid. They weren’t allowed any relatives to see them.

Hinch...you are a c@@@ if you are having people over for bbqs. Sort your bleeping life out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I used to be sucked into to the hinch malarkey and once I seen the light it was like a whole new world😂 I'm sure I'm not the only person here who was sucked in and I'm struggling with lockdown so I'm going to start 'confessions of an ex hincher' if anyone wants to join in😝

My confession is.... When writing a 'hinch list' Id have to tick a 'daily clean' like hoovering with a pencil so I could rub it out and tick it off each day.

Possibly going to regret posting this😑😑😑
Mine is ... I swiped up about 3 times lol
The crappy Shiite cup holders I can’t hang my mugs on them lol
I bought the crappy grey organiser think she used for remotes
And I bought from Ava may lol
Don’t diss me lol
I’ve used zoflora since i moved out in the 90s my mum was a cleaner in a big house and she used to make my mum slosh it about in the 80s, my mum would save it for best, certainly not the dog kennel 😂

I’m a nurse on a covid isolation ward.
ive just finished a shift where I’ve watched and held the hands of three people who died of covid.

Hinch...you are a c@@@ if you are having people over for bbqs. Sort your bleeping life out.
I am so sorry for all you and your colleagues and families are going thru for us. We love you and all that you are doing. Keep safe xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.