Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK magazine have also published an article on her- and reading through the comments there’s a lot of people unhappy with her. Are people beginning to see the light?

Reactions: 34
Why does she refer to herself as mum or mumma? Doesn’t everyone long to be called mummy? My daughter is 11 and still calls me mummy
my 2yr old has started calling me mommy instead of MAMA!! and hearing it in hear little voice it’s the cutest thing

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to record this. So we can all play it on our stories.

Reactions: 13
Lovely news with regards to your work. And send some tattle love to your family from us Hope they get better soon

Reactions: 16
So if she isn’t staying there it means she is just willy nilly popping round, that is the proble.

Reactions: 11
Ha ha that made me chuckle. I’ve had a day off today and was going to do all sorts. Managed to dye my hair, the bin men reversed in to my garden wall and took a chunk out of it and I was like yeah yeah whatever as I needed to get back to tattle

Reactions: 25
Ah there it is “I haven’t got dressed today, haven’t brushed my hair” eee why Soph? Is it because you’ve been a selfish cow and outed by the press. Awful when you get called out for being a selfish cunt innit
I don’t think they sell industrial brushes.
here comes the sympathy.

Fucking piano music over the videos does my nut in! She only puts it on so we can’t hear her screaming TUFFFTZZZZZ MUMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZ HANDSNNNNOOOMMMMESS WHAT YOU DOING WHAT YOU DOING MANNNNNZZZZZ
I love a bit of Ludovico Einaudi, but I bet she just wants to look classy.
no love, you’ll always be bargain bucket.

Reactions: 9
It’s makes sense why she goes of line every Saturday !!! Very convenient

Reactions: 11
I wonder how AMA wax melt company feels about Mrs Hinch promoting her products on the same day Hinch has been in the news for breaking lock down and if she will be sensible enough to pull Hinch from her product. I doubt it though the poor woman might then face the wrath of the barmy army.

Reactions: 17
Ah there it is “I haven’t got dressed today, haven’t brushed my hair” eee why Soph? Is it because you’ve been a selfish cow and outed by the press. Awful when you get called out for being a selfish cunt innit
SS posted about being in her PJs too, not sure who posted first though

Reactions: 6
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Every time I see this photo I hear those words.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.