Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An I right in thinking she gets paid for grid posts? Does that include the latest one? The one that looks like a 10 year old did for a school project? Because if she's being paid for that it's bordering on criminal!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm creased!! The latest grid post. She has facetuned onslow to within an inch of his vest 😂😂
Jaw thinning, arm muscle, teeth whitening, skin smoothing.
Zoph try harder next time.
ATV
He looks like he has some makeup on brows and forehead, prob marketing themselves in their best Beggy uniforms what they think they are entitled to. Whilst a lot of us I’m sure are watching pennies or working nuts off they Just sat on their arseholes thinking they deserve it, how about raffle off a few beach hut breaks hot tub breaks to key workers when this virus is done bleeping up the world

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. What would she have if she did an inthestyle collection? One shoulder tacky 5 week long wearable jumpers?
leggings?

2. I really bleeping hope her vision board is just that a vision! Bloody home collection. NO bleeping THANK YOU, don’t you think you have made enough money from being a talentless prick hunch?

3. charities?Wtf all you do is share a charity on your gram that is not helping and working with a charity like people do who don’t try grab the lime light for doing so.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
That really isn’t a flattering picture of Jamie 🤣🤣 she wouldn’t post one of herself unless it was perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Sleevie Wonder, Mrs wont even post him on the grid without sprucing him up with a bit of FaceTune.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I want to know is why we didn't get to see the top of his head. I bet it looks like this.

20200426_220343.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Did anyone see what looked like a recording studio on the printed photos? Along with the photos of singers so would make sense if she's going to be recording some songs.

That gris photo is awful... I now prefer her as Gretal, her eyebrows and top lip are so unnatural it's sad. People like her strive for a 'perfection' that doesn't exist, and sadly ruin themselves in the process. Physically and metaphorically.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m praying that her latest grid posts gets hardly any likes or comments it’s always a good indicator to how she is perceived at the minute.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.