Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m by far a qualified hairdresser (did you see what I did to my dog?!) but she’s “supposed” to know what she’s doing and she’s not even holding the scissors correctly!! I googled everything before I attempted my cutting my husband ‘s hair and I’ve done it twice now (still married!!). Was she seriously a hairdresser?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is she talking to “I’m a qualified hairdresser”. He’s bleeping married to you ya utter utter arseclart surely he knows you daft cow. Is she talking to us Tattlebastards as someone asked about her hair dressing abilities. Pair o wankas
Arrlsoooooo
Whose filming his hair cut? Mar Barker?
That’s funny... I always see hairdressers cutting men’s hair in the hairdresser when I go 🤔🙄

WAIT. WAIT. WAAAAAAAAIT hold the phone. Yes big question who’s filming it while she’s cutting his hair but... who’s watching Ronnie? Henry? Is he chilling somewhere?? Why would you do that while he’s still awake? Surely it can wait till he’s asleep?

Reactions: 18
🤣🙈ffs why does she alway say ‘qualified’ hairdresser ... love you did a a few hair extensions!! For about 3 months in your spare bedroom because you were bored, she probably watched a YouTube video and then decided herself she was ‘qualified’ 😂Because we know what she’s like she fabricates sooo much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Guyz. GUYZ. Just calm down for a minute. Take a breath. It’s obviously Ronnie filming while standing on one leg and using chopsticks to eat his dim sum.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Does not look comfortable using those scissors. Any (real) qualified hairdressers here want to give their opinion???

• Haha
What is she chatting about?

I've had my very long and thick hair cut by 2 barbers that I know in the past, and they've done a fab job!
I also have a family member who's a hairdresser (qualified 🙄)and she cuts her husband's hair.

Why does she need bleeping assurance in everything she does! Self absorbed twit!

• Haha
Just because you are a qualified hairdresser, doesn’t mean you’re a qualified barber.
while the cuts are similar, barbers have the fade, hairline shaving, etc.
I know a few hairdressers who can’t barber and vice versa.
so technically, she should’ve said ‘I’m a qualified barber’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does not look comfortable using those scissors. Any (real) qualified hairdressers here want to give their opinion???
Yes! Me I haven’t been on here for ages and saw that and knew I had to come on, she isn’t even cutting the hair properly, she hasn’t given herself a guide so she has no control of what she’s taking on, she’s not even cutting it properly she’s just chopping and taking chunks out you can see where she has too it’s a bloody shambles xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely trying to get noticed by a higher income bracket demographic/product. Most of her loyal followers won’t have a clue who Charlie Bingham is, or anything about his overpriced, middle class pies and meals 🙄
Even when C. Bingham's meals are reduced they are still overpriced

Reactions: 9
Does she honestly think no one knows she reads here? I’ve read 3 things on here this weekend that are in today’s stories... 1) Ronnie eating meat. 2) Terracycle and 3) cutting Jamie’s hair.
If you’re going to pretend you don’t stalk the tattle threads, at least try and be less bloody conspicuous when you try and prove us wrong 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m by far a qualified hairdresser (did you see what I did to my dog?!) but she’s “supposed” to know what she’s doing and she’s not even holding the scissors correctly!! I googled everything before I attempted my cutting my husband ‘s hair and I’ve done it twice now (still married!!). Was she seriously a hairdresser?! 🙄
She is actually holding the scissors correctly.... Thumb and ring finger, thumb is the only thing that moves. Learnt that in 1st yr which i done in 2009

Reactions: 4
Love ‘hairdressers’ like the grinch keep me in business well and truly correcting all the duck ups 🤣👏🏻 Well done love that’s definitely a tit haircut And any fantastic hairdresser can see all that is wrong 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone said on here earlier another influencer had a Dyson #gifted, and seeing as Mario put up a discount code for us to get one, it seems Dyson are doing deals - not surprising the cost of it and who would have the spare cash to buy one right now, bloody hell! 😬
Ummm yeah man, I’m bleeping loaded right now!!! I’m an NHS worker... Everybody knows we have spare cash every month man! NOT!!!!!! I’m not bleeping loaded btw.. wish I was 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love ‘hairdressers’ like the grinch keep me in business well and truly correcting all the duck ups 🤣👏🏻 Well done love that’s definitely a tit haircut And any fantastic hairdresser can see all that is wrong 😆
mY I also add just because your qualified doesn’t mean you know what your doing 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she honestly think no one knows she reads here? I’ve read 3 things on here this weekend that are in today’s stories... 1) Ronnie eating meat. 2) Terracycle and 3) cutting Jamie’s hair.
If you’re going to pretend you don’t stalk the tattle threads, at least try and be less bloody conspicuous when you try and prove us wrong 😜
She knows we know she reads here... She does her stupid stories out of spite of us! Flipping twit that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.