Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a “console” table? 🙈 Sorry guyyyyzzzz I’m just learning if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long does a tin of that spray paint last??? Pretty sure when she done the bird table it was some left over spray paint from her ugly pumpkins. She’s went on to spray the pissy twigs and now a piece of cardboard .... oh wait a minute she’s Mary bleeping Poppins

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 117151
i can’t read it very clearly but if anyone has better eyes, or a copy of the book, does it say “Serves 3-4”? And Ronnie ate 4 of the 6 meatballs she made, so at least 2-3 portions?!
Serves 3! Sorry if I’ve just repeated what someone else has said

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bin is full to the brim of Ella's kitchen pouches.. how is she going to explain why there are so many in there when she's meant to be cooking for Ronnie herself now? And surely at 10 months he shouldnt still be on the 4 month ones?

Im 27 and pretty much cant eat anytbing without dropping it down myself 😂😂 Theres no way a 10 month old baby made absolutely no mess whilst eating.
My son is on his third bib today between teething and weaning him it’s just not a chance Ron Ron hasnt made a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is going to sound ridiculous but could you send me the link please? Or tell me the brand? 😃 my mum would love one but she wouldn’t want to spend all that money on it. Thanks!! ❤❤
Newdora Professional Hair Dryer 1800W Powerful Inoic Dryer Lightweight Adjustable Wind Speed Fast Dry Dryer with Diffuser & Concentrator for Travel Salon Home Use https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WNZL4JG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-aBPEbJY96V8W

It wasn’t this exact one as the one I got has disappeared now on amazon but it was very much the same as this

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bug boy in now asking what this thing is he’s found on patio door step. It’s one of her skanky nails. Put your contact lenses !!!!in seems to be plenty of used ones in the recycle bins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any idea why our Soph hasn't been picked for "fit with flash" challenge that alot of others have been asked to do. Do you think she's been dumped by p & g. I'd say it was because she isn't the most energetic but some of the others that have been asked are hardly fitness gurus either

• Haha
Reactions: 19

My face seeing that she has a bin box just for ellas kitchen packets & that it’s that ducking full

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any idea why our Soph hasn't been picked for "fit with flash" challenge that alot of others have been asked to do. Do you think she's been dumped by p & g. I'd say it was because she isn't the most energetic but some of the others that have been asked are hardly fitness gurus either
They know she’s dieing out, she hit her peak probably last summer/autumn it’s all downhill now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.