Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my babies dad used to feed him he wipe him after every mouthful, he just hated him being sticky this was when he was about 6/7 months old, he still cuts everything up tiny the baby is now 3 🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s worrying really :( the poor kids life is being fucked because it’s mum is too busy trying to stay insta famous
Exactly and even when she isn’t on insta the next day she puts up the tit she did which 99% of the time is spray painting tit that’s just as ugly as she is

Reactions: 12
Tel me please why she keeps reusing the Charlie Bingham inner trays? Are they reusable or something? Never had one before and not at the price they charge never likely to just curious, cross contamination is triggering me

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell the woman who make the twig heart she tagged in her story is now asking people if they would buy them from her if she made more.

😐 ... it’s free sticks off the ground, covered in dog piss, stuck on the back of a cornflakes box, sprayed with Claire’s hair colour spray.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Onslow and her must always been unlikeable and or had no friends
Only Billy no mates get 12 likes on their personal Facebook photos especially when on holiday!
mans that’s going back a few years before IG took off and Facebook was all the rage

you can post a pint of lager at 4.30am at the airport and get 200 plus likes 🤣🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The baby food has made me cross. No way has he eaten that. My 10 month old will quite happily eat meatballs with pasta; however she would be orange after. It’s in her hair, her ears, all round her mouth and all over her face, all over her hands, all over her bibado. We have a plastic highchair that I have to steam clean after a meal like that. Utter shite that he ate it.

If she is handing him food like that and putting it to his mouth then she’s a danger to him. They need to establish their own gag reflex &she could choke him. Actually worried other mums will just take her word for it & copy.

Reactions: 17
That bin is full to the brim of Ella's kitchen pouches.. how is she going to explain why there are so many in there when she's meant to be cooking for Ronnie herself now? And surely at 10 months he shouldnt still be on the 4 month ones?

I’m 28 and can’t eat meatballs without staining something 😂 my fella said I need a bib
Im 27 and pretty much cant eat anytbing without dropping it down myself 😂😂 Theres no way a 10 month old baby made absolutely no mess whilst eating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That bin is full to the brim of Ella's kitchen pouches.. how is she going to explain why there are so many in there when she's meant to be cooking for Ronnie herself now? And surely at 10 months he shouldnt still be on the 4 month ones?

Im 27 and pretty much cant eat anytbing without dropping it down myself 😂😂 Theres no way a 10 month old baby made absolutely no mess whilst eating.

that’s because she doesn’t actually cook anything unless she’s videoing it for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ellas kitchen pouches AND book being flogged today?

I’m calling the spray painted effort being for some kind of meal planner for the kid. As you all know how difficult it is to cook for a small human who ‘absolutely lovezzzz EVERYTHINK guyzzzzz’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.