Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine her sitting next to Ron Ron with a baby wipe at the ready to wipe down his face and hands after each mouthful. Let your child be a child. Let him get messy, let him crawl around. Stop trying to halt his growth because you can't handle life moving forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bahahaha "Ronnie's wall chart. Hope this helps"
Why the f*ck would your child fav fruit help me? Am I missing something? Anyone want to know what my fav fruit is? Come on. Anyone?
Mines a kiwi [] what’s yours
I’ll have to copy you for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s one ignore away from just sending a picture of her tits directly to Ella’s Kitchen HQ

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Few months before having skin removed on her arms 🤷
Yep, I don't buy it
She really does lie about everything. It’s definitely a pathological thing. To think she sold books on the back of a bunch of lies. Why are the newspapers not interested?!? Fucks sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Guyzzzzzz my favourite fruit is asparagus.
Oh oops guyzzzz been getting so many messages. Asparagus is a vegetable <cackle, cackle> we all just learning
P.S. its mango. I love mango.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmm so there were 3 meatballs on the plate but he ate 4 plus the cauli and buttered bread.that’s a lot for a little tummy but then again did he really have that for din din or was that her meal?🤣also why doesn’t she show him eating? She shows everything else about him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ronnie's never had the meatballs before. So why are they 4th on the list for his chart?. When did he have Moroccan stew listed after the meatballs? For a main if the meatballs were a starter 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just bet that free weaning wall chart will be going in his ‘treasured memories’ box. She wouldn’t know a treasured memory if it slapped her in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All this time she spends on the bloody gram..... If she put that time into her son the difference would be amazing. Its just so sad to watch that type of neglect. Spend time with your baby you melon and help him develop. In time he would much rather have his mum than a ton of tat that you have been given

Reactions: 15
Now, I could be wrong - and this is speculation only so DONT quote me on this at all, but I think it could possibly be....because she’s a massive dick.
I'm out in the garden and just made my neighbours jump with my laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's desperate for some kind of contract with Ella's Kitchen isnt she? Its actually embarrassing to watch! Also, she cant keep up with her lies can she? If he's never had meatballs before then why are they on the list?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What on earth Ronnie ate 4 of them plus the cauliflower. Lucky ol Hinch.

I can't get my one year old to eat anything. So unrelatable. Maybe she's so lucky that Ronnie is a good baby with food or maybe she's just posting about how perfect life is but in reality we know it's tit!

Reactions: 20
duck sake he's supposedly ate those meatballs yet he's practically sparkling! if my 8 year old ate those he would have it all over his face and no doubt spilt down his clothes. Hes always been a messy eater. But for a child that age eating something like that and hardly any food around his face is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s admitted the recipes all come from ellas kitchen cook book. Does that mean there is no cookbook in the works for her? Dear god I hope not

• Heart
  • Haha
So funny on her chart his favourite food seems to change as he gets a month older! He must be very fussy and demanding never liking the same thing twice 🤣👍

I also notice she hasn’t written in, when he took his ‘first yummy mouth full’ of food...because it hasn’t happened yet?

9816ACA0-6BB1-4F18-A36F-38CC425C1645.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.