Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £300 hairdryer isnt particularly relatable is it? I'd wanted one for years but couldn't justify the price tag or afford it.
Hubby bought one for me a couple of years ago for christmas and I love it, but it's not something her demographic of followers can just pick up. Not when a lot of them are probably not working due to the virus or on reduced income
Queue the link to catalogues with ridiculous interest rates for hincheds buying them now putting themselves in more debt to ‘be like Hinch’
I’ll stick with my mark hill one from boots thanks. Does the trick when I bother to blow dry my hair as she, as a hairdresser should know - it’s not healthy for your hair to be blow drying it all the time etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon she launched some object at Vest through the drive thru in a hissy fit, knocking them crappy urns down, but now she has more content as she can make something crappy out of the broken pieces (cos I loved them urns guyzzzz x)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A bit early for me and hubby's chat today but I was so angry at that daft bugger Mrs H I had to tell him Me: "Remember a few weeks ago when I was lifting that big dish of tatie pot out of the oven and my wrist sort of gave way and the whole lot crashed to the floor?" Him: Oh yes there was lamb chops, carrots, onions, sliced spuds and bits of glass all over the kitchen floor. You cleaned it all up, mopped the kitchen floor and we had egg chips and beans instead." Me: She has just accidentally knocked over and broke a couple of vases, dropped a small tub of sour cream and a little bit of soil from a plant and had to go back to bed" Him: Why? Me: "She reckons she had to start the day over again!" Him: Thank god I am not married to her, I couldn't cope with all the drama! Laughter !! Silly cow, I don't know how she would cope with a real problem
Oh this is bringing back such lovely memories for me Lady B 😊 my grandma used to make tatie pot! She used tinned corned beef in hers and we had it with dry bread to mop up the gravy! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Every time I see a Dyson hairdryer, it reminds me of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Meltdown already, today this thread is going to be on fire.
I bet she is regretting that stupid drive through even more now 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Sophie it is stupid that you think of your baby boy and your dog as brothers because they're not. One is a child, wholly dependent on you for his every need, the other is an overweight spaniel in need of regular exercise and a proper diet. You and that hole of a husband of yours have all the time in the world to provide Ronnie and Henry everything they really need but you don't do you? Too busy buying £300 hairdryers when the majority of people are desperately worried about the Corona Virus and how it's affecting them mentally, financially, emotionally and physically.

I sincerely hope that you don't show a story of yourself and your new hairdryer because that really would be incredibly insensitive. All the best.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I just watched Marios story. First time ever. My god no. He’s not for me. I don’t know if he usually marks things correctly but it didn’t say it was gifted or an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her and Stacey have possibly fallen out? Hinch hasn’t liked staceys date night post that was 3 days ago, the change in day off, constant copying etc, normally hinch writes some lick arse comment on staceys post but hasn’t this time

Reactions: 19
Omg I’ve had a couple days away from social media in general and good lord this thread has gone mental!! I can’t even keep up and catch up on what I’ve missed it’s nearly like 2 effing threads!! 😂😂😂
Looks like today is gona be a good day!!! 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched Marios story. First time ever. My god no. He’s not for me. I don’t know if he usually marks things correctly but it didn’t say it was gifted or an ad.
Me too, I actually wanted to smash my face into the phone screen, and stick my fingers into my ears to gauge my brain out! Now I feel I need to start the day again after that!

Plus, why the hell does a clearly balding man need a Dyson hairdryer!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
A £300 hairdryer isnt particularly relatable is it? I'd wanted one for years but couldn't justify the price tag or afford it.
Hubby bought one for me a couple of years ago for christmas and I love it, but it's not something her demographic of followers can just pick up. Not when a lot of them are probably not working due to the virus or on reduced income
I agree it took me about a year to decide to actually buy one because of the price tag (I just kept saying to myself you can’t spend that kind of money on a hairdryer, I’m glad I did now). I hate how she can just buy something like that because someone else has and the money comes that easy to her! For doing what? tit cleaning tips? And showing off her awful house full of crap? What has the world come to.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.